Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Mar 20, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
You are on the Plus plan. They aren't vouchers anymore, it's all stored on a Magic Pass, which is also your park ticket and room key.

If you book any restaurant that is Standard or Plus, then the whole thing (buffet or set 3 course menu) plus one soft drink is all covered. Obviously you get better value choosing a Plus option.

If you want to choose a Premium restaurant, like character dining, then you pay the extra on top of what the face value of your dining plan is. Unfortunately you'd also need to factor your drink into your total, as once the plan is used at face value the drink perk is no longer included. Does that make sense?

Feel free to ask more questions. X
Thank you so much for your reply, we are going for the race weekend in September and I’ve not been excited as I just didn’t know what to do with the dining (sad I know but we are going as a group and I feel responsible &#128514 is there a list of the included restaurants? I understand what you are saying, I think we’ll be looking to do hotel meals and maybe Remy if we can get a good time! 😃 Thank you again, you have reassured this stressed Dibber! 😂 x
PrincessRebex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by PrincessRebex View Post
Thank you so much for your reply, we are going for the race weekend in September and I’ve not been excited as I just didn’t know what to do with the dining (sad I know but we are going as a group and I feel responsible &#128514 is there a list of the included restaurants? I understand what you are saying, I think we’ll be looking to do hotel meals and maybe Remy if we can get a good time! 😃 Thank you again, you have reassured this stressed Dibber! 😂 x
Do not stress!

It's easier than you think. Do make sure you book tables though, especially if you're in a group.

Standard: La Cantina (Santa Fe), Chuckwagon Cafe (Cheyenne), La Grange (Disney Village), Plaza Gardens & Agrabah Cafe (Disneyland Park). There's also the Davy Crockett Buffet, but you need to drive there, and Restaurant Des Stars, but that's closed at the moment for the Marvel Campus refurbishment.

Plus: Hunters Grill (Sequoia Lodge), Cape Cod (buffet), Yacht club (table service) (Newport Bay club), the two restaurants in Hotel New York, they'll be open by then, The Steakhouse & Annette's (Disney Village), Silver spur & Captain Jack's (Disneyland Park), Bistrot Chez Remy (Disney Studios). Oh and 9:30pm showings of the Buffalo Bills show.

I don't think I missed any, but I'm sure someone can come along and add any I missed.

If you want to check out menus, go to the official DLP website and the restaurant page has the menu for you to look at. Xx

Edited at 01:32 PM.
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

I've seen a really good chart on a fb group which shows which restaurants are included in each plan and how much to top up for character dining for each plan - not sure if it's an official chart (not sure where from tho') or something they've made themselves.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you so much! Will be booking soon, only a group of 3 but responsible for finding good food non the less! Had an awful meal at Captain Jack’s last time which is a shame as on paper it looks so good! Almost tempted to try again 😂

Thanks a million! Feeling much better
PrincessRebex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

On plus plan these are my fav restaurants.

Silver spur (and village) Steakhouse and chez remy.
Buffalo bill show (we dont mind the late show)
New york hotel diner buffet (will be marvel hotel now so may change)
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Hi, we downloaded this guide for when we went in Feb. Think its from 2019 so shouldn't be too far out of date. A handy guide to what the supplement will be for upgrading your meal vouchers.
Old 6 Mar 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another question... 😂 is half board just breakfast and dinner?
Old 6 Mar 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRebex View Post
Another question... 😂 is half board just breakfast and dinner?
Or lunch. You get breakfast each morning, and one other main meal per night. You can use the main meals any day of your stay. If you wanted to use 2 in one day, you can. Once they're gone, they're gone. 😂 x
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Or lunch. You get breakfast each morning, and one other main meal per night. You can use the main meals any day of your stay. If you wanted to use 2 in one day, you can. Once they're gone, they're gone. 😂 x
Perfect I think I get it now! 😂 I’m too used to the Disneyworld one, I’ve never been to DLP and had the meal plan option so I’m very out of my depths!