Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Dec 19, 01:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I got a beautiful vintage steamer trunk suitably battered and well,used
Enough for me to chalk paint and use as a coffee table
The travel labels inside are amazing
A trunk any aspiring Wizzard would be proud of itbwas full of vintage table linen too
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
My dd got me & dh an overnight stay at the apartments we stayed at with ds in October in Liverpool for just the two of us & she’s off work to look after ds while we go will be the first time we’ve been away alone in a long time, dh also got me the Mary poppins umbrella I wanted but didn’t expect him to remember, I love it

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018, New York July 2023
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I got a beautiful vintage steamer trunk suitably battered and well,used
Enough for me to chalk paint and use as a coffee table
The travel labels inside are amazing
A trunk any aspiring Wizzard would be proud of itbwas full of vintage table linen too
My son would love that!
Old 27 Dec 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what is it that she gave your Mum? I’m confused.
Oh my word. I need to double check my auto correct on my phone. It was a Toft Duck kit. To crochet a duck.
My mum loves any Toft products and she collects ducks so the Toft Duck kit was perfect
☺️
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Oh my word. I need to double check my auto correct on my phone. It was a Toft Duck kit. To crochet a duck.
My mum loves any Toft products and she collects ducks so the Toft Duck kit was perfect
☺️
I thought it would be a typo, but I hadn’t heard of Toft, so I googled it - then I KNEW it was a typo!

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My OH got me with a beautiful Mulberry purse, I couldn’t believe it! I knew he had bought me some Dune boots and a White Co diffuser as I had ordered them using his card like I normally do at Xmas, so I was thrilled to bits that he had surprised me too. Almost redeemed himself for buying the wrong gammon 😉

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

We had a surprise theatre trip on Boxing Day.
DS won the Hamilton lottery on Christmas Eve for the boxing day performance so rather than us wait for 3 hours for him and a friend we decided to wait in the returns line just in case and we got lucky! We weren’t together but it was such a bargain that we weren’t fussed!

Edited at 09:42 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I got a Harrods hamper, I'm scared to use it as I want to leave it untouched.

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI

Edited at 05:20 PM.
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

One of my secret Santas from the Dibb sent me a limited edition Christmas 2019 pin from Aulani. I was totally blown away. It's amazing 😎

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

My DH surprised me on Christmas Day night with an extra present.He had wrapped up some holiday brochures and said get busy planning were going to Disney in August!
Camsmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List