Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 17 Mar 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
EasyJet release flights up to Feb 2021

Not sure this will be forefront in everyone’s plans at the moment but just a heads up that EasyJet have released some flights up to February 2021.
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 20, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Cheap flights for Christmas in Canaries I don’t know if I dare suggest it to the husband though !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mouli1
Imagineer

mouli1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
checked ours , due to go to Lisbon in June , thought about changing to later in the year but prices for October already way more than we paid so just waiting to see what happens as to whether we go in June or not , might just take the hit we choose not to go , only paid £70 each

[R]
mouli1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I don't think many insurances will cover flights/holidays booked now as there is travel ban on.
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
They’ve done it so people can move their holidays they already have booked with them mainly .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

I looked last night and Feb half term from Gatwick and Bristol to Canaries is fully booked already. I can only go during school holidays
fizzypop is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

Booked flights for a short break to Lanzarote for Nov and a short break to Tenerife in jan.
Both flights £58 return.
Just need something to look forward to.
I don’t use any holidays for either which is good,because I can use fri,sat as my days off one week,then mon,tues as days off the next week,so still retain all my holidays,so 2 little extra breaks.
Tracy x
Old 19 Mar 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
I posted as I needed a return flight Faro - Liverpool due to only being able to book a flight out last November, flight back for 5 of us plus bags & seats was £180 so glad I did - I suppose if we aren’t covered we’ve only lost £36 each.
Just thought other people might have been in a similar situation.
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!

Edited at 09:22 PM.
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
Booked flights for a short break to Lanzarote for Nov and a short break to Tenerife in jan.
Both flights £58 return.
Just need something to look forward to.
I don’t use any holidays for either which is good,because I can use fri,sat as my days off one week,then mon,tues as days off the next week,so still retain all my holidays,so 2 little extra breaks.
Tracy x
Hi Tracy, after booking our return Portugal flight I went back in & booked Feb half term flights to Lanzarote for £87 each - maybe a massive gamble but who knows!
I’m being sensible & not booking accommodation just yet!
Cheers
Les
Old 20 Mar 20, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I appreciate you posting that they released the winter schedule,as I know you have to be quick to get decent prices.
Not booking our long haul holidays,until this all settles down,but at least I have two little breaks to look forward to.
Tracy x