Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Dec 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Cheryl Baker was just lovely as was Heidi someone from the Sugar Babes maybe?
The girl that plays Sonya in Eastenders was so lovely.
Robin Williams. What a gent!
Matthew Pinsent super friendly person.
Good old Matt Lucas so lovely to everyone.’
John Travolta played the big star with security the opposite of Robin Willians but I guess he is a big star!
Gareth Gates lovely.
Michael Eisner shook hands with everyone and posed for pics.
Steven Mulhearn has time for everyone.
The only miserable star was Alfie Boe. Plays the big star all the time and dodges his fans and goes sick if he can’t be bothered to do a particular show. But his voice is probably the best I’ve ever heard!
Old 20 Dec 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

We met laura Main from call the midwife and she was lovely, very friendly and chatty.

Kristin Scott Thomas - unfriendly
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Lionel Blair - at a stage door. Very unfriendly and blunt.

Willie Thorne - On a plane back from Benidorm last year. An absolute gent ! You could feel the pleasantness all around him. I was gutted when he died earlier this year
Old 20 Dec 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Cilla had a terrible reputation among cabin crew - there's a post on Pprune referring to her as a 'vile bitch who should be shot' for the way she treated crew on a regular basis.

We met Bradley Walsh in MK and Bobby Ball in Oldtown on Florida trips - both absolute gents who were happy to chat and pose for a quick pic.

I made an episode of 'Come Outside' with Lynda Baron, she was really friendly and a pleasure to spend a day with.
Both my children loved 'come outside' with Pippin the dog! And I didn't mind watching it (unlike some) it was interesting learning about how things were made/done; I particularly remember pencils, toothpaste, wellies and soap and one about a rainy day and a windy day! Bet it was fun to make.

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hellin family View Post
Both my children loved 'come outside' with Pippin the dog! And I didn't mind watching it (unlike some) it was interesting learning about how things were made/done; I particularly remember pencils, toothpaste, wellies and soap and one about a rainy day and a windy day! Bet it was fun to make.
I was in the soap episode, it was good fun to host the programme for the day. Until then I didn't realise it took ten hours on location to get what turned out to be about eight minutes on screen.

My claim to fame is at 9:06 if you watch again on you tube
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Toyah Wilcox smiled and waved at me , well the truth was she ran out In front of me while I was driving past her house local to where I worked.
She very nearly was spread eagled across the bonnet of my car. Good job one of us was paying attention.
Looking startled, she knew she was lucky then waved and smiled in embarrassment.
Seen her a few times since but on the pavement .
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 20, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hellin family View Post
I mainly agree, except for the episode that followed where poo goes 🤢 Possibly a little more information than I needed.

DD loved this programme though and it was a good educational children’s programme (apart from the episode above 😂 )
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 20, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Not me, by my DH had a drink with Oliver Reed at one of the notorious nightclubs in our town and even totally bladdered was lovely, apparently. He didn't like Eddie Large (had his car stolen on route to said notorious nightclub lol) or Susan Hampshire who wanted to drive through the police roadblock at a fatal accident. I think it was the "do you know who I am" that did it.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 20, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I mainly agree, except for the episode that followed where poo goes 🤢 Possibly a little more information than I needed.

DD loved this programme though and it was a good educational children’s programme (apart from the episode above 😂 )
Haha I remember that episode it was a lovely little program (normally ).

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 20, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
dan123
Imagineer

I’ve seen Cilla mentioned a couple of times, here’s Dame Edna talking about Cilla on Parkinson... absolutely hysterical;

dan123 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List