Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 7 Jan 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

I didn’t really need anything specific this year so got various bits and pieces. I received a lovely north ridge jacket which I picked myself as I couldn’t see anything I liked in Rab or North Face designs (got a really nice aquamarine coloured thick Rab jacket last year) pj’s slippers, Lancôme Idole perfume, furry boot type slippers, wax melt warmer, loads of Ferraro Roche chocolates, boxes of chocolates, Richard Ossman book and hotel chocolat chocolates. I am so difficult to buy for because I don’t ever feel I need anything.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Dd got me a jumper and disney socks, jumper is too big and I need to return it. Dh got me jeans and a fitness watch, other ds got me a Westie jumper and bought dh a polar bear one also bought us a echo and a light bulb that changes colour. Other ds and wife got us £100 miller and carter voucher, hope we get to use it one day. Got biscuits, chocs, Prosecco, nuts from my sister and sil, my mil bought me saucepans and dh a M&S voucher. The saucepans were supposed to be a joint present but I think she got confused because she’s nearly 80. Got a snow globe from my niece with baby’s first Christmas but it was cute and came from Harrods!
Old 7 Jan 21, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

I got a Fitbit, neck massager; and wireless headphones but my favourite pressie was this. Solid chocolate -can’t bear to eat it.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Husband and I both bought each other the new Richard Osman book! Gave a much needed giggle on Xmas day.

Though the most precious presents were from our daughters... that first year where they are not home all the time and used their wages to buy a present they chose themselves, no prompting was allowed... Some nice smellies and hot chocolate - simple things but they chose so well. (Amazing what we parents find pride in unexpectedly)
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

I got spoilt with lots of treats. It best of all I got a Dyson hairdryer. My husband bought it for me cause it’s quieter than my old one so I won’t wake him up when I get ready in the morning 😂😂
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List