Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Jul 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

We should be on the Azura now sailing round the Med! Really miss cruising. We're now booked on the Regal Princess next summer, but it seems a long way away.
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Because I take as many land holidays as cruises, and have only taken up cruising in the last 5 years, I really didn't think I would miss it so much ... but I do! When I watch Jane McDonald's Cruising repeats, I feel nostalgic and sad for the missed opportunities

I do have 2 booked for next year - Fjords in August and Canaries in October, both from Southampton and I just hope that things are much different by then.
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Majik
slightly serious Dibber

Our Disney WBT for October 2020 was cancelled it feels so good to have booked WBT for 2021.

Beautiful views from our 3 bedroom villa at
Hunters Creek
www.villas4orlandoflorida.com

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/villa-search.php?a=405
Majik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Really missing it! We have a Christmas cruise booked and I want to get excited but part of me is also thinking its going to end up cancelled too. I never thought we would have an entire year without cruising.
Old 3 Aug 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We are soooooo missing cruising. This year was the last one when our DS would be young enough for kids clubs and he doesn't want to go next year is he is classed as an adult and have to spend more time with us 😂. Gutted we haven't got one to look forward to.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

Yes I am missing cruising. I should currently be sailing towards the med on the Celebrity Silhouette but it obviously wasn’t meant to be. We are booked on the Disney dream for next August so let’s see what happens.
Old 16 Aug 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Looks like we are going to have to move our WBPC, was a bucket list cruise for us in Feb. At leat we hope they will move the placeholder under the extension rule.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
We're up and running again >>> bbc/news/world-europe-53802045

What's the worst that could happen?

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
I decided not to book not due to the cruise but because the return flights to Brussels are already 200 p.p and non refundable. Thus despite the cruise with confidence we would still lose $$$ if we didn’t sail.
Flights to Brussels don’t sell out fast , you could book the cruise but leave flights (or even Eurostar) til later. They may even drop.
I have a September 2022 cruise booked as well as a May one , the May one has flights booked (to Miami) the September one I will worry about much later on.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 04:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
We're up and running again >>> bbc/news/world-europe-53802045

What's the worst that could happen?
I’m really surprised they’re stopping at any ports, I thought they’d maybe start with just a short trip with no stops.

This will certainly be an interesting test and could be make or break for the industry for the short term future.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List