Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Aug 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile GCSE results day

Couldn’t find any other threads so thought I’d start one...who’s kids are going to be receiving their GCSE results today?
DS has to go and collect his at 10am this morning, we went out to celebrate last night to take advantage of the eat out to help out scheme though lol 😂
I have to say I’m feeling more confident than I was at the start of the week...we are hoping for at least 5’s and 6’s, I’ll update once he has the results... I think I’m more nervous than him!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Good luck everyone!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

My daughter got her results emailed at 8.30 this morning, they were not allowed to go and collect them at school but have to go to school to enrol in sixth form ha ha. We are in Wales- she got 5 x A*, 4 x A, 3 x B and 2 x C. She was super chuffed and of course we are super proud as parents. Well down and good luck to all today. 😀
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Good luck to all those waiting 🤞💕
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

My dd has got hers. Email was delayed but it has finally arrived. Very pleased for her. She passed futher maths which was touch and go and 6/7/8 for the rest. Most Importantly. She has what she needs for sixth for.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

My daughter gets hers today. She has a time slot of 45 mins at 12 today. She’s still in bed, I’m sat here feeling slightly apprehensive! She tells me the results are nothing to do with her, so she has no strong feelings about it. 😄 I think she will feel differently later. They’ve got a crepe van for free food, a bit of music and her teachers are going to be there so hopefully it’ll feel a bit like a normal results day just slightly fewer kids at any one time. She will be confirming her 6th form place whilst there. It all seems very surreal!
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

Good luck to all getting their GCSEs today. Fingers crossed it’s a smoother process than the A level fiasco we had last week. X
TinksandFlynn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Mobile

Ds picking up his at 10am
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Ds got 6 x grade 9,3 x grade 8,1 x grade 7! ,over the moon for him oh and a grade 4 for Spanish,he never felt the love for it sadly🤣

Edited at 10:28 AM.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have a 10.35 appointment. Just sitting in the car park waiting until DS can go in.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List