Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Sep 20, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile Royal Caribbean prices

Do cruise prices go up and down like hols 🤔I’ve no idea as never been on cruise
Do they have deals and when’s a good time to book how far in advance
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

They have various deals on all the time, usually the earlier you book the more you get such as free drinks, or internet and on board credit . But that may have all changed now after covid.
Sometimes you can get a bargain price if you book last minute but you dont get any freebies and choice of cabin is very limited
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
They have various deals on all the time, usually the earlier you book the more you get such as free drinks, or internet and on board credit . But that may have all changed now after covid.
Sometimes you can get a bargain price if you book last minute but you dont get any freebies and choice of cabin is very limited
Great thanks for tips 👍
Is it better to actually book through Royal Caribbean directly
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

This is our experience on cruise pricing with Celebrity, they are owned by Royal Caribbean, we booked a med cruise in July 2019 to travel August 2020, we got a deal including flights, drinks, WiFi, on board credit, subsequently it got cancelled but they were allowing you to move to another cruise in 2021 but it had to be within a 4 week period of the 2020 one, we moved to a Northern Europe cruise, we got it at the price of the med cruise but now it’s more than double that price!
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi we have been on 4 cruises with RC. It is better to book as early out as poss. It works like flights, the more cabins sold, the higher the price climbs. RC don't do deals which include drinks package in my experience anyhow. We go from Orlando so have never done Med that may be different. We use a US travel agent deb@travelonadream.com. she was recommended on here and I have to say she is great. She has great knowledge of the industry. We were to go on Symphony of the Seas in August. Gutted we missed it but we will get there eventually. My kids are 12 and 17 and we all love cruising. RC are great. If u have any other qs just shout.
Old 13 Sep 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Hi we have been on 4 cruises with RC. It is better to book as early out as poss. It works like flights, the more cabins sold, the higher the price climbs. RC don't do deals which include drinks package in my experience anyhow. We go from Orlando so have never done Med that may be different. We use a US travel agent deb@travelonadream.com. she was recommended on here and I have to say she is great. She has great knowledge of the industry. We were to go on Symphony of the Seas in August. Gutted we missed it but we will get there eventually. My kids are 12 and 17 and we all love cruising. RC are great. If u have any other qs just shout.
Great I keep her in mind
I take she better at doing packages cruise flights etc
Or is it better to do it separate
We looking into April 2022 or even Oct 2022 as already have Orlando booked for July 2021
But I suppose it all depends with covid
I definitely need do my homework etc as not sure what weather is going be in Caribbean in April or Oct
Any tips will be welcome
Old 13 Sep 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by amberspy View Post
Great I keep her in mind
I take she better at doing packages cruise flights etc
Or is it better to do it separate
We looking into April 2022 or even Oct 2022 as already have Orlando booked for July 2021
But I suppose it all depends with covid
I definitely need do my homework etc as not sure what weather is going be in Caribbean in April or Oct
Any tips will be welcome
One thing with RCI cruises is yes you are usually cheaper bookiing earlier. They have a lot of offers, buy one get 50% off other other, room money, cheap flights. I have found that when pricing these up they all come to about the same anyway they just move around diferent parts to make it look better.

I always take their flights. They may be a bit more expensive (altough not always) but it then becomes their problem to get you to the ship in time and to the airport in time on the return. Book on your own its your problem.
Dinglebert is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List