Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 23 Dec 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post

... and I’ve never felt so underwhelmed...

Going out soon for final drinks run...

What else do you have to do?
Looks like your counting away from Christmas
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Looks like your counting away from Christmas
I think the term “Days til Christmas” is the clue...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 20, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Well I finally finished buying all the presents I need to today! Just need to wrap them all now.

Also did an online grocery order for all the ingredients I need to make mulled cider, which should arrive tomorrow, just in time for Christmas!
Old 23 Dec 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post

... and I’ve never felt so underwhelmed...

Going out soon for final drinks run...

What else do you have to do?
Another drinks run!
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

No more shopping ... it’s a chill out day ... drinks, food and Home Alone films... whatever you are doing have a great Christmas Eve
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve had a lie in. We are now heading out for breakfast, then it will be sorting out the dining room, tidy up, watching films and a Chinese takeaway tonight.
Old 24 Dec 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Dd just been called into work to sort out some horses and I’ve just realised I have no Coke for my Nigella ham in cola. I might just pop to Asda via Starbucks for some I think. DH should be home from work after lunch and then we are just going to order a chinese (our Christmas Eve tradition) takeaway and relax.
All the veg will be prepared in the morning as Dd is working tomorrow so we will be only eating and doing presents around teatime when she gets home.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

DH finished his last shift this year at 6am so he will be in bed until lunchtime. He was then going to go and get DS and his fiancée to stay with us but obviously that plan is gone.

So, after a light lunch DH, DD and I will follow our usual Christmas Eve tradition of watching Muppets Christmas Carol whilst the turkey cooks. Spaghetti Bolognese tea then an evening of Christmas tv, a glass of something nice and a turkey sandwich before Santa calls 😀

Happy Christmas all 💞 I hope it’s as good as it can be for everyone this year. We all deserve a few days rest and time with our family (even if that’s a zoom call to some of the family 🤗 )
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DH has had to go to Bury for a job, no doubt there will be more piled on him like yesterday 😡 He got home at 9.30 last night left the house at 6am. He left the house at 6am again this morning, no idea what time he will be home! I have done the ironing, scrubbed both bathrooms, and going to put another layer of paint on the stair spindles. Then I will be doing the dining room, and prepping the veg for lunch tomorrow 🙄 then eventually I might sit down with a big fat G&T!

Oh and the dog came into her first season today! So that’s something else to clean up after!

Happy Christmas Eve guys!

Jane 😊
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I need to get the hoover out well dyson and take it for a quick sprint round the house
Finish off the Biscoff Cheese Cake Gammon is in the slow cooker for tea
Take middle DD to work she's there until 6 and youngest DD has the Christmas Cake to ice
Facetime with eldest DD tonight her boyfriend's on nights tonight so we'll keep her company for a while it's her 1st Christmas away from home be strange her not being here when we wake up in the morning ☹
Been snowing here this morning but not laid 😯
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List