Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Jan 21, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Seperate sleeping areas

Hi everyone!
I used to come on here a lot when I was planning my 2018 magical adventure but have tried to not come on here much as it makes me sad that we're not going... although now we are wooooooo
Both me and my OH are 40 next year so have decided we will go to Florida next year with the kids and have an amazing Disney adventure (with some Kissimmee old cruising and oval racing in Tampa thrown in for good measure).

My question is this, we would love to stay at Disney again, last time we were upgraded to a Cars suites at the AoA and loved it, we loved the space and theming. But were wondering if there were any other Disney hotels which had similar rooms? Doesn't have to be a value resort, but we really like the idea of a seperate sleeping area for us and the kids, especially as my daughter will be 11 and is growing up!
We are not fussed about free dining or anything like that.
Any advice greatly appreciated
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

You will only find a separate sleeping area elsewhere if you book a villa or a cabin at Fort Wilderness. The villas are at deluxe hotels so get pricey, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs would usually be the cheapest one bed villas.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Your cheapest option is probably a suite at a value. Pre Covid I would’ve suggested trying to rent vacation club points for a deluxe villa but it’s a bit risky and once you decide to go through a third party and add on insurance the saving isn’t as good.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Thank you everyone! I think we’ll probably stick with the AoA suite I’ll look at the others too
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

We have always rented DVC points in the past but I wasn't prepared to risk that this time so have booked AoA, no way our DS was sharing with us again - he says our snoring is too loud.
Old 7 Jan 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

CSR do have a few suites too, I think they are in Casitas area and there may be some in the tower too, no idea how they fair up on price compared to AoA though.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

ASMusic do suites too, like AoA they are the size of 2 value rooms as in this case they converted rooms into suites in a few of their buildings, rather than building from scratch at AoA.
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List