Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 16 Jan 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile Tink!

Is Tink anywhere in DLP? I can’t see any meet and greets but is she in the parade? My daughter is Tink mad after florida last year and is desperate to see her! She has her Tink outfit ready!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Tink is very rarely out at DLP - i've never seen her but know she sometimes comes out for special events such as new year.

She used to be on the back of the parade but I believe that's not even the case anymore.

Peter Pan and Wendy often do meets though.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

We have never seen a Tink M+G at DLP. Strange being she is such a popular character.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Just as I thought! I was relying on her being in the parade tho! Argh! I hope she’s on the Peter Pan float! We’ll head to the Peter Pan m&g and I’m sure they’ll make a fuss if she’s in her Tink outfit!

vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
Just as I thought! I was relying on her being in the parade tho! Argh! I hope she’s on the Peter Pan float! We’ll head to the Peter Pan m&g and I’m sure they’ll make a fuss if she’s in her Tink outfit!
I've just watched a video of the current parade and tink doesn't feature at all. She was in the Christmas parade and the old 25th Anniversary parade which must be what I was thinking of.

They'll definitely make a fuss of her at the Peter Pan M&G, that's typically one of the best ones as the characters are amazing.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that if your child is dressed in any kind of Peter pan outfit, they'll let you straight into the peter pan's flight fast pass line. Not sure how true that is. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that if your child is dressed in any kind of Peter pan outfit, they'll let you straight into the peter pan's flight fast pass line. Not sure how true that is. X
Oooo that would be very handy if that was the case! She loves the Peter Pan ride!
She thinks she’s going to see Tink flying at the fireworks even though I’ve told her she’s not! We play the happily ever after music and she just keeps running round in her Tink outfit singing ‘we all have the courage to fly’!

Old 19 Jan 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

As with most things at DLP it seems it's completely dependent on the CM. We once saw a boy dressed a pirate was given a special fastpass to go on POTC through the Disabled Entrance but then have seen others just go on as normal. I've never seen anyone get the same at Peter Pan but I've definitely read somewhere (probably on Twitter) that this happens occasionally.

It's definitely worth a try though
Old 23 Jan 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

We have found this to be true, when dresses like Peter. Not sure about any other characters. We rope dropped Peter Pan with my son dressed as Peter, and when we got to the front they asked why we had waited in line as Peter can always have a fast pass. ...I’m not sure anyone other than my son wants to ride Peter Pan’s Flight quite so many times as we did that day!

Just check with a CM at the fast pass queue and see what they say.

As for Tink, sadly she’s not in Paris. She appears in her red coat on the back of the Christmas tree in the Christmas parade, but that’s it recently!
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyismybff View Post
We have found this to be true, when dresses like Peter. Not sure about any other characters. We rope dropped Peter Pan with my son dressed as Peter, and when we got to the front they asked why we had waited in line as Peter can always have a fast pass. ...I’m not sure anyone other than my son wants to ride Peter Pan’s Flight quite so many times as we did that day!

Just check with a CM at the fast pass queue and see what they say.

As for Tink, sadly she’s not in Paris. She appears in her red coat on the back of the Christmas tree in the Christmas parade, but that’s it recently!
We’ve also had this every time. We have been pulled out of the line to collect fast passes and told that TinkerBell doesn’t need a fast pass - that time was especially good, as the FPs were for three hours later, and the FP line only had one family in it, so we pretty much walked straight onto the ride!

Another time, we got told off (in a nice way!) for having FPs when we had TinkerBell with us, and told that we should just go straight to the FP queue with her next time. The CM came running after us after we thanked him for his advice, and gave us handwritten and signed paper FPs to enter Dumbo from the ride exit. We loved that, as Dumbo doesn’t have real FPs, and the queue was never below 90 mins while we were there.

p.s. It’s worth your dd dressing up anyway, as the CMs made so much fuss of our little ‘Clochette’ / TinkerBell, and she loved it!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025

Edited at 06:41 PM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List