Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Jan 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile Buffalo Bills Wild West Show seating

Are they individual seats or is it one long bench seat? Our daughter is 1 month off being 3 when we travel so we don’t need to pay for a ticket for her, she also doesn’t eat a lot. We will be 2 adults, a 7yr old and the 2yr old. If it’s a bench seat I’m guessing she’ll be okay sat on the bench, if me and DH sit on the end 2 seats, both kids will be able to sit in the middle covering the same space as an adult. However if they’re individual seats I don’t know whether to buy her a seat, it’s not a cheap show so don’t want to spoil it by being uncomfortable with her on our knees and trying to eat. Does anyone have experience of this? Also do under 3s get a hat?! If she doesn’t get a hat and we all do she really won’t be happy!

WDW - Oct 2010 - SSR, Sept/Oct 2011 - I-Drive, May 2015 - OKW

DLP - Dec 2013, Jan 2015 - Cheyenne
vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

They are individual seats. To be honest we took my Daughter last year when she was 2 year and 9 months and because the benches in front are quite high she wouldn't have really seen much if she wasn't sat on my lap.

We've taken her twice before she was 3 and one time she got a hat and the other time she didn't. Both times she was given the ice lolly at pudding time though but no other food or drink.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Thanks that’s a great help. I’ve seen once they’re 3 they can get a booster seat thing to put on the seat. The food and drink wouldn’t be a problem, her and her brother could share, it’s just the seating and the hat! I’ve read if it’s not busy an under 3 may get a seat but we’re going Feb half term when it’s busy so unlikely that they’ll be room! Hmm! Decisions!

vickitoria10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickitoria10 View Post
Thanks that’s a great help. I’ve seen once they’re 3 they can get a booster seat thing to put on the seat. The food and drink wouldn’t be a problem, her and her brother could share, it’s just the seating and the hat! I’ve read if it’s not busy an under 3 may get a seat but we’re going Feb half term when it’s busy so unlikely that they’ll be room! Hmm! Decisions!
Ah that's good to know about the booster seat. We are also going Feb half term and as my Daughter is 3 now she'll get her own seat but she's still quite small so I was worried she might not be able to see.

I honestly found it fine with her on our lap the two times we did it, there was plenty of space.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Are the seats like stadium style pull down seats?

Old 18 Jan 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

I went in August, and I thought it was benches, but now I question myself. 😂😂
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
The backs are definitely like a bench but people have said they are individual seats. I’m so confused! I might just get her a seat, it will give us more room whatever. It’s just an extra £40 and the food would be enough between them!

Old 18 Jan 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When I read this thread I thought the same. I was sure it was bench style seating too but I’m probably wrong ! I am sure we were given a block number and then just seated ourselves.
One thing I would definitely suggest is go for the second price tickets. They are slightly higher up and imo are much better views than the more expensive first tier tickets.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
vickitoria10
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
When I read this thread I thought the same. I was sure it was bench style seating too but I’m probably wrong ! I am sure we were given a block number and then just seated ourselves.
One thing I would definitely suggest is go for the second price tickets. They are slightly higher up and imo are much better views than the more expensive first tier tickets.
Thanks I was looking at the second category seats. My son just wants to be in the green section as it’s his favourite colour!

Old 18 Jan 20, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

The tables are one long bench but the seats are individual - I know this as when she was 18mo I tried to position my youngest in between two seats the first time we went but she kept slipping between them!

Edited at 11:23 PM.