Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Nov 18, 02:44 AM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by GEMMAMCG View Post
Has anyone any reviews , we have been looking at these villas as we have family staying there, however my main concern is that the pools are very over looked and for 15 nights the best price I can get is £2400 for 5 people this seams a lot, I don’t want a townhouse, I like the idea of the club house etc as we won’t be doing any parks this time around , it how close together they look concerns me
£2400 for 15 nights for 5 people works out at £32.00 per person per night not that expensive when you think about what you are getting for the money a brand new 5 bedroom house, there are other communities close to Champions Gate resort that you could also look at.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 18, 04:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Our MC manages a couple of house there we were at one today with him and his cleaning crew it was left in a horrible state the house it’s self is stunning butourdeck is way bigger
And definitely more private as a sidebar itt took 8 of us to turn the house around and do the walk through in 6 hours it’s a 6 bed the washing took ages in huge big front loding and Samsung
Machine and ther were 2washers and Dryers and an hour to bag up the trash how to folks live like that
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Andycm81
Apprentice Imagineer

Andycm81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We stayed at the Retreat at Champions Gate in October/November 2017 when we got married.

Our villa was overlooked at either side, but nothing too obtrusive. The back of the pool area was backed against a grass verge and then a dividing wall. We hardly ever saw the next door neighbours for the entire two weeks, so I don't think privacy would be too much of an issue.

We stayed at 1474 Moon Valley Drive, it was an 8 bed villa and was withing walking distance of the excellent clubhouse & pool area.

Here's a virtual tour of the villa: virtualtoursorlando/tours/1474/

And here's a YouTube vid of the clubhouse facility:

We loved staying here, but have opted for Storey Lake this year as there is only 4 of us.
Andycm81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We've booked to go to the Retreat at Championsgate in October. Its a package booked thru Kenwood Travel. We had a choice of villas and picked a 6 bed/6 bath (sleeps 12) on Moon Valley Drive. There are 9 of us. There are neighbours both sides but nothing outside the lanaii just some grass and a wall. The package included direct flights with Virgin from Gatwick and a 12 seater vehicle with insurance. It worked out at aporox £1200 each for three weeks.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List