Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Feb 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
IMO I wouldn't plan on doing EMH on days 4 and 5, I would break it up a bit more and perhaps do them later in the holiday.

Don't forget that for EMH if park opens at 8am and you are relying on getting Disney transport then you will need to be in the queue for the bus by about 7am to get there and get through security without being at the back of the queue for all the EMH guests. Depending upon how long you think it will take you all to get ready that is a lot of 6am starts for the start of the holiday.
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I'm also going for lots of early morning - back to hotel for swim/rest then if we have the energy out in the evening. You get more done in the first 2 hrs in the morning than 3-4 later in the day. Annoying thing is lots of the EMH are later in our stay. First few days will be rope drop.
I'm hoping breaking at mid day this will help with the August weather too.
I'm not planing any full rest days- some late starts and TL on one day but there is no way we could stay at the hotel/pool/shop all day when there is so much to do. We managed a park a day for 2 weeks last trip so I'm sure we'll be fine.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rincelex
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have a teenager but it's Disney who wants a Layin when there are rides to be rode, pools to be swum and snacks to be eaten.
Rincelex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by walshi View Post
Hmmm never thought of the option of anyone joining later! May use that as an alternative. Thanks!
This was the deal with my 19 year old son last trip. He invited himself last minute (he didn’t pay of course 🙄 ) and aged 18 he had been a major pain moanibg about getting up. So the next year I explained what our plans were and he was welcome to join us whenever. The only rule was he had to show up for table service meals. For the most part he wound his neck in and got up with us.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I say plan for it, plan to be as busy as possible.

Your bodies will tell you when you’re out there if you’re up to it or not...and there’s no harm in admitting defeat on one day and sleeping in our not staying as late as you’d hope.
Old 21 Feb 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve done a plan which incorporates morning EMH which is only doable if we go to bed early. As soon as we have a late night it’ll all go to pot so I’m going to do another plan that has EMH week one and avoids it week two. We’ll decide come FP day which one to go with.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List