Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Feb 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

That went well... not

On hold to disney as can't see my plan and 10 days dining booking ability has gone. I think I've managed to overlap a booking

Annoyingly the 10 days came up on my phone and not desktop at 11am. If I had been using the pc it would have gone better. What an experience.

Edited at 02:21 PM.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Have you tried logging in and out again? The App is glitchy at best. If you can use a PC it seems a little more stable. Is today your 180 day?
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish

Got it all sorted over phone eventually. Was struggling with event dining and couldn't even find hoop de whatever it is. Managed to book a rol tusker house but then cancel for a Donald one :/. Only booked normal tony and mama Melrose without parade and fantasmic but couldn't find them using the phone app. Event dining was always blank when I searched on my phone. Also managed to book something for 23rd Feb which I noticed and cancelled before I got locked out. Tried pc but kept getting errors and sorry for the paws messages before it eventually locked up. IT dept said doing upgrades today which was causing issues but oddly was able to see my plan again after fixing my bookings. I still think something was overlapping causing the issue.

Did write this reply earlier but it didn't post for some reason. Really not having a good IT day.

Edited at 04:46 PM.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
How frustrating- I was 15 minutes behind until I tried a different server- was trying to do it on my phone but searching on the App seemed difficult
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirsty2tt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I got mine booked at 11am but when back in at about 11.15 and found everything missing including my hotel. There must have been an IT error as I've been back in this afternoon and all is back to normal and everything is showing.
Old 20 Feb 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish

It took me 3 hours in total although 40 odd minutes of that was on hold. Most stuff was done in about 20 mins apart from the events. I can't fault them once I spoke to someone. They seemed to be having issues but managed to get it done.

Now I know how it works I will have more of a play on pc and on phone searching for stuff to test. I don't know why I couldn't find the event stuff on my phone. It was on pc but kept refusing to book. I think it did actually book despite the error messages hence the meltdown. Didn't even get to try for hoop de hoop before it broke.?

I have to book again tomorrow but thankfully only 1 and and nothing special, so will hopefully be straightforward.

Edited at 06:04 PM.
Old 20 Feb 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirsty2tt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ricky_Spanish View Post
It took me 3 hours in total although 40 odd minutes of that was on hold. Most stuff was done in about 20 mins apart from the events. I can't fault them once I spoke to someone. They seemed to be having issues but managed to get it done.

Now I know how it works I will have more of a play on pc and on phone searching for stuff to test. I don't know why I couldn't find the event stuff on my phone. It was on pc but kept refusing to book. I think it did actually book despite the error messages hence the meltdown. Didn't even get to try for hoop de hoop before it broke.?

I have to book again tomorrow but thankfully only 1 and and nothing special, so will hopefully be straightforward.
Keep having a play with it you never know something you need may show up. I was only booking a fee this time so was a little less stressful. Definitely try a different browser on the pc as you may have more luck. At least you got what you wanted although it is a pain that you have to call to do this sometimes. Good luck tomorrow
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Last year I and loads of other people, both on here and in FB groups I belong to, had problems because the online booking system was down for about 2 weeks when we were booking our ADRs so we couldn't book any on line. It caused mayhem! We all had to book them on the phone and I was on hold for an hour or more at a time because so many people had to do it.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List