Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Jan 19, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoman88
Getting Excited

Do I need to check In at hotel to use EMH?

Hi there

Have a one night TA stay booked at Fort Wilderness and a one night stay at AKL Kidani Lodge later in the holiday.

On both check in days we are quite keen to visit the parks first thing and not go to hotel first to check in. My question is can we check in online using MDE go straight to the parks we want to on the day of check in, get free parking, make use of any morning extra magic hours etc without actually physically visiting the hotel?

We are visiting Disney Springs at the start of the holiday to purchase character magic bands so we will have magic bands so just wondering if we can use that to get free parking EMH etc without actually physically checking in first.

Tia
Old 24 Jan 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Think you might need to check in first to activate thdnon-site perks, though I could be wrong. Our first park day was early morning magic. It was the day our package started so we went straight to the park before checking in physically at the hotel first ( beach club). We had magic bands which we’d got from POR ( we had one night there before our ticket package started) but they needed to be activated by the BC. It was soon resolved at guest relations at MK who telephoned the beach club and checked us in on the telephone to link the magic bands. In this instance checking in online wasn’t sufficient, but could be slightly different i your case as I assume you will have your tickets and can get them linked at DS?
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List