Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 29 Jan 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Zavandor hello and welcome. Excellent work thank you! I agree clarification is required not smoke and mirrors.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Hi Zavandor and welcome to the Dibb 😁. Many thanks for all your efforts to get clarity on this issue. It's all very unsettling! 🤔 I followed your posts on the other forum with interest! Well done 👍
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes, thank you Zavandor for all of your hard work and for not giving up - such a success story! 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done Zavandor. Many members owe you a debt of gratitude.
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Zavandor. Welcome to the Dibb and thank you so much for your hard work and determination.

Yorkshire T was keeping us updated on your progress and we all owe you a huge debt.

Like others I am awaiting their next move as there will undoubtedly be one!
I am also waiting for them to issue an explanation to their Members about what has happened and why - However I am not holding my breath on that.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
wedgeh
Trying for More Ears

Zavandor - welcome to the Dibb, and thanks for your work on behalf of all of us members.

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Like others I am awaiting their next move as there will undoubtedly be one!
I am also waiting for them to issue an explanation to their Members about what has happened and why - However I am not holding my breath on that.
I'd be amazed if we hear any kind of explanation whatsoever.
The next move ought to be an increase to studios without an increase of the lock-off premium, but I guess we'll find out over the next year or two.
wedgeh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm on the Members Cruise out of New York in October - I'll happily take a list of questions with me to see what answers I can get.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodlez
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Zavandor. I'm another one that's been following this closely and would like to add my thanks for everything you've done! It's very much appreciated.
Noodlez is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Hi Zavandor

As above really just wanted to say thank you for the hard work you put in. I have a feeling that there will still be changes next year so will be interesting to see what happens to the 2021 charts.

How does this affect Riveria? I assumed they needed to create these points to allow trades into the resort? They will have to do something for sure.
Old 30 Jan 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Just catching up on all this now. One of the main selling points when we bought was 'the points will always be the same'. We may not have even considered buying if we thought points would go up - how would that be legal?

So grateful to Zavandor for sorting this out!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List