Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Dec 18, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LIZH View Post
Used them in Sept to book 3 x flights Man to MCO,£234.80 each including 23kg luggage and choose you own seat going in Feb, I couldn’t believe my luck. We have used them before even get my car hire through them cheaper than Alamo Brits.😀
I got a similar deal for April just couldn’t say no at those prices
Old 27 Dec 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by eeyore2009 View Post
Found flights for August via Skyscanner which took me to netflights for just over £600 each. Anyone used them and are they ok
Used them a few times. Would recommend. In fact, just been on the phone to them today looking for our next trip!

Edited at 03:49 PM.
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
FlyingToDisney
Earning More Ears

Yeah - i've used them loads - they are one of the good guys and based in Preston!
FlyingToDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ShopandRide
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by eeyore2009 View Post
Found flights for August via Skyscanner which took me to netflights for just over £600 each. Anyone used them and are they ok
Yes, we booked flights for our last trip in Oct/Nov through Netflights. We were a party of 10 wanting to take in the October half term school holiday, so flights were coming out really expensive, but indirect flights for £532 pp eventually came up & we called Netflights rather than attempting to book online & they managed to book all 10 of us on the same flights for that same price. Also booked a minibus for the duration of our stay through Alamo with them & everything was fine. I have subsequently just this morning booked direct VA flights with them from Manchester for £486 each in March which was marginally cheaper than a few other sites that I looked on & have already got the confirmation through with the VA booking reference & can see my booking on their website.
ShopandRide is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Used them the last three times we have booked and found them very good, think you just have to check their T and Cs
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Yes I use them a lot as they're often cheaper. You get the booking reference straight away so you can login. Never had a problem and use them to book flights to several countries regularly.
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

We've used them a few times over the years and never had an issue.
Also used Quidco to save with them as well.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
disneyLisa
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just booked our flights with them, immediate confirmation, and went straight onto virgin and booked all our seats.
disneyLisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Nearly always book with Netflights via quidco all been fine.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

We have used them too - all good so far👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List