Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Feb 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Vegas & Orlando flight prices

Hi,

I’m looking for a direct open jaw flight, (man-Vegas, Orlando-man) for September this year. The best price I’ve found is £1000 each (2 adults) flying premium with virgin. Is this a good price or should I be holding out for something better? Not sure how low this type of flight can realistically go.

Thanks in advance 😊

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
berneslai
Helping Minnie

I'd say that's a good price (I paid a similar price but from Gatwick), particularly if that's the start of Sept.
You might be able to save a small amount by waiting for fluctuations or a sale but it probably wouldn't outweigh the peace of mind of booking it now.
berneslai is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by berneslai View Post
I'd say that's a good price (I paid a similar price but from Gatwick), particularly if that's the start of Sept.
You might be able to save a small amount by waiting for fluctuations or a sale but it probably wouldn't outweigh the peace of mind of booking it now.
Thanks for your reply, yes it’s flying out the 2nd Sept. It’s hard to find out much about the prices of these kind of flights!

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

We are flying Thomas Cook Manchester to Vegas on 15 September then returning Orlando to Glasgow (unfortunately no direct flight to Vegas from Scotland).

We’ve booked our internal Southwest flight.

Works out around £750 each for all flights.
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
We are flying Thomas Cook Manchester to Vegas on 15 September then returning Orlando to Glasgow (unfortunately no direct flight to Vegas from Scotland).

We’ve booked our internal Southwest flight.

Works out around £750 each for all flights.
Can I ask how much you paid for your southwest flights? As that’s who we are looking at too.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
Old 20 Feb 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
Can I ask how much you paid for your southwest flights? As that’s who we are looking at too.
Just checked the credit card. £288.22 for both of us (one way). It’s a Friday flight as we cruise on Sunday so wanted two nights in Orlando just in case - I’m a stresshead . They do two direct, nonstop flights a day but also do a few with stops. Other days are cheaper as well. Your flights should be out now so you could get an accurate price .
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List