Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Feb 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink-a-bee
Imagineer

Mobile Fast pass help please!

I’m staying in April and starting with 4 days onsite. I have so far booked 7 days of FPs at 60 days, but today wouldn’t let me book further than the 30 day window! I have linked 14 day tickets, I thought I could book for the full 14 days, am I wrong?
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

On site you book when the start of your stay is 60 days away, up to the end of your stay, so 60+4. After that you have to wait until the next day offsite is 60 days away. And each day another day will open up.

What are your exact dates? It might make sense with the above now?
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink-a-bee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
On site you book when the start of your stay is 60 days away, up to the end of your stay, so 60+4. After that you have to wait until the next day offsite is 60 days away. And each day another day will open up.

What are your exact dates? It might make sense with the above now?
Thanks for the reply. That’s what I thought and have done so far. Booked 4 days immediately (staying 14-18 April), then nothing for 4 days while it ‘caught up’, and then have booked for the last3 days as they opened ( 18, 19, 20, 21), then today logged into MDE and its only showing the 30 day window! Any ideas?
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes i would have expected 22nd april to open up today. Have you tried both the app and computer?

It might be the site not working properly, always gets slammed after 12 each day. If not working on either in another hour or 2 i would give them a call to ask.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

I've just added a thread on this as well, as same thing has happened to me today.
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink-a-bee
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m so mad, today was Slinky Dog day and no one around me understands my pain 😫!
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

So you have both booked 1 weeks worth of fp, then it drops to 30days. Maybe they have actually made a change. Though it seems odd you both booked after your onsite ended, but only for a few days.
Old 21 Feb 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink-a-bee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
So you have both booked 1 weeks worth of fp, then it drops to 30days. Maybe they have actually made a change. Though it seems odd you both booked after your onsite ended, but only for a few days.
I’ve just updated the app and it’s just showing the 4 days I’m onsite now! Think it’s being a bit temperamental today 😫
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

Now showing two FP days in April (12th and 13th) which covers the day I am stopping on-site.

If Disney have now closed this 'loop hole' they could have waited until next week, as I only had three more days to book.

Just hoping they don't cancel the FP's already made.
Old 21 Feb 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink-a-bee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kingphil View Post
Now showing two FP days in April (12th and 13th) which covers the day I am stopping on-site.

If Disney have now closed this 'loop hole' they could have waited until next week, as I only had three more days to book.

Just hoping they don't cancel the FP's already made.
It’s annoying isnt it!? If it is as you say a closing of the loophole, I’d have done something different with the days I had 😟 I’ve emailed so I’ll let you know if I get any more info.