Notices

Old 3 Jan 14, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

Halloween & Chrimbo Combo Pre-trippie Part 2

Hi everyone I hope you all had a fab Christmas and an amazing new year!
WE ARE GOING TO FLORIDA THIS YEAR!
Can you tell I'm excited much 😄😄😄😄
I just have a few updates for you starting with this...

I got this little guy for Christmas and I am totally in love with him! I am really hoping to add to the collection with many more of these Britto figures before the end if the year!

Remember this pic? Well I have since done really well in my slimming world adventure and have so far lost just under 2 stone and now look like this... ,

I am rather pleased with my success so far but I'm hoping to lose another couple of stone before the holidays rolls round!

I took my son to see Santa for the first time as this year was the first year that he really understood what Christmas was all about and he was so good and Santa was brill with him and they had a chat for a good 20 minutes with my son telling him all about our Christmas tree at home and what presents he would like from Santa! They also had a discussion about Santas reindeer but I think that went over Rocco's head a bit lol

Christmas dinner! Yum! It was a very busy Christmas for me this year as being a self employed mobile beautician I was working all the hours god sends in the run up to Christmas and for the week and a half before Christmas I was working 9am to 11pm every day and by the time Christmas came round I was shattered! I also had not 1 but 2 bouts of flu in December and also a sickness bug the day after Boxing Day so I'm hoping that's my lot on the illness front for a while!

Oh I also dyed my hair bright pink! My kids think I'm having a mid life crisis cos I'm 40 this year but I don't care I love it lol

Talking of my birthday yes it's the big 4-0 this year! I'm quite looking forward to it actually as this is what I have planned...

I have booked the hall and the disco and have been browsing the net for suitable masquerade/ball gown type dresses for me and the girls and I'm actually quite excited about it! I am also going on an all girls weekend away to butlins for this... ,

It is gonna be a scream! I've NEVER been away without my kids so a new experience for me! Mum is coming to stay in the house to look after amber (not that she needs looking after at nearly 17 years old but it will give me peace of mind), Morgan is staying at a friends for the weekend and Rocco is off to the godparents so children will be safely shipped off to said Carers and I'll be off with the girls for a weekend of drunken debauchery lol! This isn't till march but I'm sure it will come round soon enough!

Unfortunately another change I had to make was re-homing my dally Cosmo :-( it was a hard decision to make but I didn't have the time to train him properly and he was spending a lot of time in the house on his own and it wasn't fair on him. He has gone to live on a farm with lots of land and woods behind the house and he is very happy so I know I made the right decision even though it broke my heart at the time.

You may remember that I had booked the best western lake buena vista for our last 15 nights of the holiday, well I have now cancelled that and booked the clarion lake buena vista instead as at only £369 for 15 nights it is half the price of best western and has got good reviews and is also central to everything so I'm happy with my choice! I haven't yet booked any flights but I'm hoping to rectify that by the middle of feb!

That's about it so far but I will be adding bits and pieces as things happen/get booked/change ect!
Thanks for reading x

Edited at 03:23 PM.
donna1974 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by donna1974 - 3 Jan 14 2:16 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellay
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi, just wanted to say well done on your weight loss - you look amazing and I love the pink hair Great photos.
Ellay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
Hi, just wanted to say well done on your weight loss - you look amazing and I love the pink hair Great photos.
Thank you I'm loving the new me so far! Xx
Old 3 Jan 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
We will be there roughly the same time! Looking forward to it.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 14, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
JakesArmy
Very Serious Dibber

Great pre trippie! And well done on your weight loss you look amazing!
JakesArmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 14, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JakesArmy View Post
Great pre trippie! And well done on your weight loss you look amazing!
Thank you so much xx
Old 7 Jan 14, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Just read your pre trippie 1 and 2, your holidays sounds as though its going to be totally fab and well done on your weight loss, you look great.
Old 8 Jan 14, 02:16 AM  
Link to this Post
donna1974
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Just read your pre trippie 1 and 2, your holidays sounds as though its going to be totally fab and well done on your weight loss, you look great.
Thank you so much I'm hoping the holiday will be fab I've found some half decent flight prices thankfully so they are on hold for me till the end of the month so it's all systems go 😃 xx
Old 15 Jan 14, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We also collect Britto figures are they much cheaper in Disney than in the u.k ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List