Notices

Old 17 May 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsH070707
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We honeymooned in Florida in 2008 (for Halloween... soooo romantic lol!) was bloody brilliantly and still up there as one of our top visits xxx
Old 17 May 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

wow Lauren what an amazing trip we go to POFQ next Nov and I cant wait!
looking forward to see your photos xxx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a fantastic honeymoon . We stayed at POFQ last year on our honeymoon, it's such a beautiful resort. Looking forward to following along & hearing about your ADR choices! x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Well there's a name from the past! Why have I not seen your posts for so long?

Many congratulations to you and Patrick ❤️ We will look forward to reading more about your plans and wedding 😁

Do you still work in the travel industry Lauren?
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Yay ! Glad your doing a trippie Lauren! We fly out on your wedding day too! Hope to see you around the French quarter ! Maybe a mini Disney brides meet is required as there's a few of us out there at the same time xx
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Puggle11 View Post
Yey Trippie!

Can't wait for the big day & the holiday spam!

Oh there will be spam ! xx

Originally Posted by MrsH070707 View Post
We honeymooned in Florida in 2008 (for Halloween... soooo romantic lol!) was bloody brilliantly and still up there as one of our top visits xxx
Halloween is very romantic xx

Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
wow Lauren what an amazing trip we go to POFQ next Nov and I cant wait!
looking forward to see your photos xxx
Have you stayed at POFQ before? We love it ! Everything is so easy to get to and has such a lovely feel to it ! xx

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Sounds like a fantastic honeymoon . We stayed at POFQ last year on our honeymoon, it's such a beautiful resort. Looking forward to following along & hearing about your ADR choices! x
It is so beautiful isn't it ! Not long to ADR's now ! just waiting patiently for the park hours xx

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Well there's a name from the past! Why have I not seen your posts for so long?

Many congratulations to you and Patrick ❤️ We will look forward to reading more about your plans and wedding 😁

Do you still work in the travel industry Lauren?
I felt so bad about not getting the last trip report completed that I went in to hiding a little bit haha ! Patrick has still been here lurking and telling me which trippies to read Thank you so much , almost at the 6 month mark now ! I still work in travel but I now work for a Tour Operator so I only deal with Agents rather than the public. I love it ! I get to work from home too ! Thank you so much for reading xxx

Originally Posted by charlie_fame View Post
Yay ! Glad your doing a trippie Lauren! We fly out on your wedding day too! Hope to see you around the French quarter ! Maybe a mini Disney brides meet is required as there's a few of us out there at the same time xx
Amazing ! yes I think there is a quite few of us going to be there around that time ! Think of us at 2pm when you are over the Atlantic haha xx

Thank you so much for the lovely comments xxx

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Toodles! We fly out on December 4th :-)
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

Hello Lauren.
It's been too long.
Your plans sound amazing, congratulations.
Brilliant to see you back.

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
Toodles! We fly out on December 4th :-)
Excellent ! off to read the pre trip

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Hello Lauren.
It's been too long.
Your plans sound amazing, congratulations.
Brilliant to see you back.
Thank you ! It has been far too long . I am armed with a lovely new travel journal so this report will be happening

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 17, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

1st JUNE - ADR DAY

ADR DAY !

That long-awaited day that dibbers long for is finally here! The list has been honed and planned to perfection… what could go wrong? I am maybe being a tad over dramatic as everything except for our first full day and Christmas Party day went without a hitch. Which considering we were booking for our first 10 days is pretty good going !

I will do a more detailed day by day plans post closer to us departing. This post is all about our Dining Reservations .

Arrival Day (28th November)
No plans have been made for today , we will see how we feel but most likely it will be a trip to DS on the boat for a quick service option.

29th November
The plan had been for the 5 of us to have breakfast at Crystal Palace but the ADR gods were against us. We could not find any slots whatsoever for breakfast. So instead we will be enjoying some Tonga Toast and beautiful Coffee over at Kona Café. This will be a breakfast first for all of us so not too disappointed.
Dinner, this evening we were going to do Be Our Guest, again as a 5 . But as with breakfast this was just not to be. Adam, Becca & Nico will instead have a late lunch at Grand Floridian Café . Myself and Patrick are planning to leave MK at lunch time to go back to POFQ and will have an early dinner at Homecoming before meeting back up with the others at MK for ‘Happily Ever After’

30th November

NO ADRS PLANNED FOR TODAY

1st December
Christmas Party Day !
We are hoping to spend the morning/ early afternoon at Typhoon Lagoon, If the weather allows. Me and Patrick will then be having an early Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Another first for us!

2nd December
Lazy day and then Dinner at Boma just the two of us.

3rd December
This morning me and Patrick will be doing the ‘Behind The Steam’ tour and will have an early Lunch at Be Our Guest , Dinner at Grand Floridian café .

4th December
Teppan Edo this will be a first for us and will be the 5 of us.

5th December
Adam, Becca & Nico check out of POFQ today and move to Idrive so we are having dinner together at be Our Guest.

6th December
Our first Signature of the trip will be dinner this evening at Yachtsman . Another first for us.

7th December
We are having a Honeymoon shoot tonight and will be finishing up at the Grand Floridian . We will then pop over to the Poly for dinner at Kona Café.

8th December
Dinner at Whispering Canyon . Another first

9th December
On to our second Signature and yet another first. Dinner at Flying Fish

10th December
We check in to HRH today so no ADR’s

11th December
HRH

12th December
Today we check in to Bay Lake Tower
Early Lunch at Grand Floridian Café ( I am obsessed with the open sandwich !) Dinner will be at California Grill 6pm . We then plan to watch the fireworks from our Magic Kingdom view room !

13th December
We plan to make the most of being on the Monorail loop so breakfast will be at either Kona or The Wave.

14th December
Breakfast at Crystal Palace before coming home ☹

Edited at 05:45 PM.