Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Jan 21, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Dora... does Supermarket Sweep.

Our new little Mini Bull Terrier is doing so well, she is so loving... has one small fault though...….. she is totally for my husband...

It was her first trip to the beach today, she was brilliant, we stopped at the Dog Café and she had a bacon bagel with Nala.

However...….

She then became DALE WINTON .

She is having her first Sunday Dinner today, so I popped in our local Nisas to get some Cabbage.

Well we saw one of our friends so I got her out of the car and she went straight over to the chap, then backtracking straight into our local Nisa…..

All hell broke loose, she went up nearly every aisle we were calling her but as she has no recall yet she thought it was hilarious. I, however, was totally embarrassed but actually it was a little funny.

She is now in her crate resting. She certainly is a little firecracker...… exhausting, mad, scatty but god she is helping our broken hearts, even though I had a little cry today for Mert.

A few piccies of the Supermarket sweep girl...…

Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 03:42 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
TerriWest
Apprentice Imagineer

She's so gorgeous
TerriWest is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Lovely girl !
What a wonderful life she is going to have with you :-)
x
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

That’s great news she is a lovely looking girl they never take the place of your loved ones they just make a little room of there own.
Old 31 Jan 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
That’s great news she is a lovely looking girl they never take the place of your loved ones they just make a little room of there own.
So true, how I miss my beautiful family, its heartbreaking. xxx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Dora the Explorer! She is so gorgeous. I bet she is living her very best life right now.x
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 21, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Gorgeous girl x
Old 3 Feb 21, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

How’s Dora the explorer getting on?
Any more adventures?
Hope she is settling in well
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Talland 2016 View Post
How’s Dora the explorer getting on?
Any more adventures?
Hope she is settling in well
Hi there, thank you for asking. We have fallen big time, she is absolutely gorgeous. We love her so much already and 3 broken hearts are being patched up. She is such a character, so loving, so norty, so wonderful, she is just perfect.

Will bore everyone soon with more photos. She is under my legs as I type. My little wonder girl. xxxx
Old 13 Feb 21, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Please more pics, she sounds like a typical bullie, i wouldnt hold out for any recall either- lol! So pleased she has fitted in so well to your family, am so pleased for Nala to have another pal! X