Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Mar 17, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile 12th April, 25th Anniversary day!

So the time has come to start planning our trip in full force, back in November we booked flights and hotels (myriad) outseide of Disney, we booked on Black Friday and got cracking deals for both.
But ... on further investigation we noticed we would be in Disney the Wednesday of the 25th anniversary ! The actual day !
We are so excited and prepared for it being uncontrollably busy, but has anyone got any ideas of any special events that will be happening that day?
I've noticed on park opening hours over on DLP that MK will open at 8am ! And I know for the 20th anniversary they had a flash mob and speech before gates opened, but is there anything else special we can expect?
Everything on Disneys site is a bit vague and as it's not too long until we arrive it would be nice to start with a plan of action and so we know what to expect.
Did anybody attend the 20th anniversary a while back on the day?
Thanks everyone !
Xxx
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I will be there too, can't wait! It coincides with French school holidays so it will be packed even with casual guests, let alone fans and press. So I am prepared for a very busy park.

There's not a lot of info yet, I assume we will have a full programme of the days events in the next few weeks, there has been a very vague announcement and concept art about a ceremony in the morning, but that was obvious anyway. For the 20th there was special presentations etc. so hopefully there is as much to see this time around.

If you have twitter, follow some of the fansites like ed92, they will have info as soon as it is released.