Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 May 17, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Can't believe the shower situation! Very poor indeed!

Disney Springs is just lovely now isn't it?

Thanks for sharing your hollibob! Good luck with the job hunt xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by letty View Post
Only just caught up with your report,fab read as always
Ah , thank you , hope all is good with you

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Another great read, Amanda and looking forward to the next one.

I'd have been pretty unhappy about the hot water, genius quick thinking solution by you.

Hope the second half of the year is kinder to you than the first and that you find a job that you love closer to home very soon x
Thank you x Its been a bit of an uphill start to the year but we are all well and thats the main thing. I really do want a job - had a couple of interviews but not secured anything yet. Hopefully soon . Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Can't believe the shower situation! Very poor indeed!

Disney Springs is just lovely now isn't it?

Thanks for sharing your hollibob! Good luck with the job hunt xx
I know - v v poor !
I did like Disney Springs, very beautiful , so many fab places to eat now though , too much choice

Thanks for reading. I desperately want to be back at work, it seems to have picked up a little in the last couple of weeks so I am really hoping something will fall into place soon.
Looking forward to your trippy - no pressure
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Another great and different trippie Amanda 😁 Do they weigh hand luggage on Virgin? I'm tempted to do the old little suitcase inside a big suitcase trick but not sure of size/weight restrictions 😳
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah , thank you , hope all is good with you

Thank you x Its been a bit of an uphill start to the year but we are all well and thats the main thing. I really do want a job - had a couple of interviews but not secured anything yet. Hopefully soon . Thanks for reading

I know - v v poor !
I did like Disney Springs, very beautiful , so many fab places to eat now though , too much choice

Thanks for reading. I desperately want to be back at work, it seems to have picked up a little in the last couple of weeks so I am really hoping something will fall into place soon.
Looking forward to your trippy - no pressure
Glad the job situation looks to be picking up!

My first 3 installments are up xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Another great and different trippie Amanda 😁 Do they weigh hand luggage on Virgin? I'm tempted to do the old little suitcase inside a big suitcase trick but not sure of size/weight restrictions 😳
Yes, different, good word !

They didnt weigh our hand luggage at the DS check in - this next trip we are going Premium Economy so we have bought new cases - going out with 2 large and 2 medium inside as am sure we will need all 4 on the way back . Plus matching cabin cases - we will be so co-ordinated in a lovely mulberry colour ...

On an unrelated note - glad you liked Summertime. I read "The Truth about the Harry Quebert Affair" at the same time, not Florida related but a really good whodunnit read - another one I would recommend

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Glad the job situation looks to be picking up!

My first 3 installments are up xx
Ah cool,I will seek them out. There are so many trippies going up at the moment, I cant keep up - I have a binge read session every now and again but lose track if I am not on here for a few days -

All Fingers crossed on the job front - otherwise its a camping holiday for us next year , and I hate camping
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the book recommendation ... it is now sitting in my Amazon basket 😁 I also spotted your Harry Bosch holiday read in one of your photos... Lost Light sounds familiar but I'm not sure so will need to check my bookcase ... might be buying that one too! Just read The Crossing which was excellent!
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Thanks for the book recommendation ... it is now sitting in my Amazon basket 😁 I also spotted your Harry Bosch holiday read in one of your photos... Lost Light sounds familiar but I'm not sure so will need to check my bookcase ... might be buying that one too! Just read The Crossing which was excellent!
Enjoy ! Just watching season 3 of Bosch now as well.

Also agreed 3 nights in Largo on our next trip so hopefully no pigs, more food and sunshine
Old 24 May 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

eating out is a big bit of mine too , i love trying new places and usually have too many to fit in . No hot water is terrible surely they could have had a couple of spare rooms to let people use I'm off to google ostrich pillow now lol, thanks for the report I enjoyed reading it all
Old 27 May 17, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by peagusus66 View Post
eating out is a big bit of mine too , i love trying new places and usually have too many to fit in . No hot water is terrible surely they could have had a couple of spare rooms to let people use I'm off to google ostrich pillow now lol, thanks for the report I enjoyed reading it all
Thanks for reading. I am making sure we have lots of options on the eating front on the next trip

The ostrich pillows are great. We use the circular travel ones , they are great neck warmers/ support when awake and I found really helped me sleep on the way back.
Old 27 May 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
peagusus66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Thanks for reading. I am making sure we have lots of options on the eating front on the next trip

The ostrich pillows are great. We use the circular travel ones , they are great neck warmers/ support when awake and I found really helped me sleep on the way back.

i googled them and well...umm the full head thing looks like it could suffocate a body think i'll try the one you're talking about though