Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 7 Jul 17, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Applepen View Post
Ive just booked my ultimate tickets with kenwood travel. Definitely the cheapest ive found, I paid £329 for the adults and £299 for the kids, cant wait to get away now. Thanks kenwood.
Was that today? Just debating wether to buy the disney/universal tickets seperate
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Stephanie1652 View Post
They said its like for like and as kenwood requires full payment so would they..seems strange as why would i go with someone else for exactly the same thing..the only reason i would have was . Because of the deposit scheme
Interesting. They give a different answer every time.

I always go with the operator who offers the cheapest ticket in the first place.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stephanie1652 View Post
Was that today? Just debating wether to buy the disney/universal tickets seperate
I would get those as to me it looks like it's priced up wrong bearing in mind it says 14 days for the price of 7 and the 7 day is £357... £329 looks a brilliant price

By the way their Universal 3 park is a good price too

Edited at 02:55 PM.
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by coggie View Post
I would get those as to me it looks like it's priced up wrong bearing in mind it says 14 days for the price of 7 and the 7 day is £357... £329 looks a brilliant price

By the way their Universal 3 park is a good price too
It's not a pricing error: just checked and Kenwood's website says there's a saving of over £50pp. They obviously want the business
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
It's not a pricing error: just checked and Kenwood's website says there's a saving of over £50pp. They obviously want the business
maybe not, but the 7 day says its over a £50 saving too... seems odd the 14 day would be cheaper than the 7 day unless of course they have high stocks and they need to sell
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hi Guys,

We are selling the Disney Ultimate tickets again for £329 per adult and £299 per child 3-9 years. These are actual tickets, not e-tickets/vouchers. These are cheaper than the 7 day tickets at the moment, purely down to a special offer we currently have. We can confirm these with a deposit of £50 per person, and we will post the actual tickets out special delivery as soon as full payment has been received.

Kenwood Travel
KenwoodTravel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KenwoodTravel View Post
Hi Guys,

We are selling the Disney Ultimate tickets again for £329 per adult and £299 per child 3-9 years. These are actual tickets, not e-tickets/vouchers. These are cheaper than the 7 day tickets at the moment, purely down to a special offer we currently have. We can confirm these with a deposit of £50 per person, and we will post the actual tickets out special delivery as soon as full payment has been received.

Kenwood Travel
Are they good for 2018 as well?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 17, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I have brought the disney tickets via kenwood travel i paid a deposit and funnily enough it works out cheaper to buy the disney and universal tickets seperatly rather than as a combo
Old 7 Jul 17, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Are they good for 2018 as well?
Hi there. The tickets must be activated by the 31 December 2017 but they are good to use if you are on holiday over xmas and new year running into early Jan 2018.

We can offer you tickets for 2018 and aim to beat anyone else on price, you can also pay a deposit on them so please get in touch 020 7749 9235.

For our 2017 Disney Ultimate 14 day passes we only have limited stock so if anyone is planning a trip away please contact us to avoid disappointment.

Thank You

Kenwood Travel
KenwoodTravel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 17, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi.With your tickets for Disney can you do the fastpass with them on your phone like the ones with Attraction tickets Direct.thank you.

Edited at 09:35 AM. Reason: .