Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Jul 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
You are complaining they delivered it too quickly ... or delivered an empty box ?
Sounds more like an observation that the item was delivered well before the email arrived saying it was out for delivery, rather than a complaint.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Just watched a video on Facebook of a Hermes driver loading up his van. Literally chucking the parcels into the back. If any were fragile they’d have been in bits! 😡
Old 1 Jul 20, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Our Hermes delivery man is very good the problem I seem to have is they lose them at their depot.
Christmas 2018 I ordered a Christmas stocking for my granddaughter from Disney and ended up getting a refund from Disney as Hermes lost it.
It arrived on 31st January 2019.
Last Christmas I ordered a Tinkerbell sweatshirt from Disney for the same granddaughter ended up with another refund as they lost the parcel.
Old 1 Jul 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by VeryexcitedH View Post
I ordered a parcel from Superdry which was being delivered via Hermes. It said it would be delivered last Thursday between 10-2. I forgot about it and yesterday checked to see the status as the same, delivered between 10-2 last Thursday. Tried in vain to get in touch with Hermes but it was impossible, live chat still said it was out for delivery last Thursday! 🤦 Phoned Superdry and they checked their system and the parcel was logged as damaged. On my email it said damaged/lost in transit. £200 of Superdry stuff... 🤔
My friend has had the same issue with 2 Disney store orders! Drives us mad, if there was a more expensive shipping option for someone else I’d use it!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Surely you will get a refund though?!
perhaps the issue that the parcel didnt go missing, there is a lot of evidence out there that the good stuff is stolen.
Old 1 Jul 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
CarolynU
Imagineer

CarolynU's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve just bought my new prescription glasses. They will be here in around two weeks! £500+ of glasses that they now want to deliver by Hermes!
No thank you. Not a ghost of a chance. I’ll do a store pick up! Can you even imagine waiting for your new glasses to help you to see better, and then finding them in 20,000 pieces having been thrown over a wall into a concrete patio ?!
Old 1 Jul 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Surely you will get a refund though?!
Of course but that's not the issue in my eyes. I spent a long time chasing Hermes to find out what actually happened to my parcel and in the end didn't get the answer I wanted because they didn't offer the ability to speak to a person. They shirked their responsibility and passed me back to Superdry. Yes I got a refund, or in actual fact the lady on the phone from Superdry recorded the parcel as "damaged/lost" on my email and reordered everything.

This was done yesterday and this morning three of the six jackets I ordered arrived via DPD. The other three jackets have been sent via Hermes at 1.08am and will arrive goodness knows where.

The point is indeed, as a pp stayed, that there is a "lost parcel" with over £200 (£400 if you go off full retail cost!) of products out there. (I don't normally spend £200 on 6 jackets but I was ordering for size/style.)

I do wonder when the Hermes parcel will arrive in relation to the DPD parcel. 🤔
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

I haven't used any courier since Hermes delivered the item, below, to us Aug 2014. They really did exceed themselves... SMH

Old 1 Jul 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Peko View Post
Sounds more like an observation that the item was delivered well before the email arrived saying it was out for delivery, rather than a complaint.
I thought the same.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List