Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Nov 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
hexagon
VIP Dibber

hexagon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Ive got an idea. I am going to enquire about joining a kind of volunteering/training programme for people with mental health issues at a plant nursery near me. I’ve enquired before a couple of years ago and just wasn’t quite right for me at that time. But I think I’m ready for it now. Hopefully i can join, planning for just after Christmas, if they’ll let me. I feel a bit more positive today. It’d just be a couple days a week.
hexagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Sounds brilliant 💗💗
Old 23 Nov 20, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hexagon View Post
Ive got an idea. I am going to enquire about joining a kind of volunteering/training programme for people with mental health issues at a plant nursery near me. I’ve enquired before a couple of years ago and just wasn’t quite right for me at that time. But I think I’m ready for it now. Hopefully i can join, planning for just after Christmas, if they’ll let me. I feel a bit more positive today. It’d just be a couple days a week.
That sounds a good idea for you as you enjoy gardening and the outdoors. I do hope there’s space on the course and it works out well for you
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Great idea!

That is so positive.
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Excellent idea, help others at the same time helping yourself.
No one better to speak about stuff with than someone who actually knows what your talking about thru experience.
Old 24 Nov 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
hexagon
VIP Dibber

hexagon's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Im really disappointed, the place isn’t taking referrals till at least spring, so that’s my plans delayed. Hopefully after Christmas I’ll at least have a bit of volunteering time in a garden, as one place said she’d be back After Christmas and the other I only applied today so yeah. I had a nice plan in my head but now it’s not happening and I’m now off balance, I’m autistic so any thing I plan out in my head I don’t like it to change.
hexagon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Im really disappointed, the place isn’t taking referrals till at least spring, so that’s my plans delayed. Hopefully after Christmas I’ll at least have a bit of volunteering time in a garden, as one place said she’d be back After Christmas and the other I only applied today so yeah. I had a nice plan in my head but now it’s not happening and I’m now off balance, I’m autistic so any thing I plan out in my head I don’t like it to change.
That’s such a shame Hexagon. But you still have a plan, it’s just delayed. You also have a plan B with the other volunteering opportunities to give you a little more experience before you apply for the one you want in the spring. Try not to be disheartened, it still gives you something to aim for.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 20, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I am a super planner, but this year like most of us I had to adapt to nothing going to plan! Chalk it up to more 2020 Hexagon, we will all get through this together x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

It's a PITA Hexy but I find I need to have something to plan towards, which is now what you have. Meanwhile keep looking round for ideas on a similar tact. Are there any OAP homes or even couples in your area that could do with help putting their gardens to bed before winter comes? Are there any areas that could do with some bulb planting locally that you could brighten up for spring? The ground is still good for planting, I've just planted 40 Tulip bulbs so I know. It was tiring but boy did I benefit from the fresh air and slept so well.
Old 9 Dec 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
hexagon
VIP Dibber

hexagon's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I’ve got an appointment with my psychiatrist on Tuesday. I’m seeing more and more beings And I’m hearing more voices. I’m told they’re not real but I don’t believe that. I should tell him though. I also want a medication review and to have a cpn again, so hopefully that will happen.