Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 May 12, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post

I have booked with kenwood and all was well.

this year we had a quote and when we said we had a better quote for the same holiday they said exactly the same to us about checking the holiday as there was probably something wrong as they were always the cheaper quote. Obviously not on this occassion!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 12, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post

We have booked through them for next year, they have been brilliant, since booking we have changed our accommodation and cancelled the transfer (we are a bit indecisive!) all done with no problems or charges. We found their prices very competitive aswell.
Old 16 May 12, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by im2juicy View Post
has anyone dealt with them before? i called them for a quote during the week and when i told the young lady i spoke to that i had a better quote but thankyou very much she got very shirty with me and started telling me that its impossible to get a better quote and i should check the quote i have is correct because they are the best out there and so on,

now while i'm not worried the quote i have already is wrong (from tcd) i am a little bothered about the what now feel like bully scare tactics when i told her i didnt want to book at the price she quoted, anyone else had this?
Hi im2juicy, this is Kenwood Travel,

I am very sorry that you found one of our consultants to be abrupt with you and thus I will be investigating whom this was as we take our customer service very seriously indeed.

Would you be so kind to e mail me for the attention of the GM to info@kenwoodtravel.com with the name of the person if known and the day you had a quote along with the telephone number you called from, I will then look into this as all our calls are recorded and address any issues.

Many thanks

Kenwood Travel
kenwoodtravel
KenwoodTravel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 12, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

I am very sorry that you found one of our consultants to be abrupt with you and thus I will be investigating whom this was as we take our customer service very seriously indeed.

Would you be so kind to e mail me for the attention of the GM to info@kenwoodtravel.com with the name of the person if known and the day you had a quote along with the telephone number you called from, I will then look into this as all our calls are recorded and address any issues.

Many thanks

Kenwood Travel
Kenwoodtravel
KenwoodTravel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 12, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
KenwoodTravel
Being a bit Goofy
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
We used them this year and so far so good (don't travel till next wk tho so fingers crossed!). We dealt with James and he was very good. However, me DH did ring them with a qry on our seat reservations and spoke to a very rude girl who didn't help at all. He rang back few days later and spoke to someone else who was very helpful and answered our query no problem. Maybe they have one 'dragon' in the office and we were both unlucky to get her! Don't let it put you off them though, they get very good reviews
Dear The Hulk, Thankyou for the nice review. Just to let you know we have taken a look at your booking as well as noted the comments re the Dragon, we dont believe there to be a Dragon but if there is one in our office we will find them. We do hope you have a nice holiday and dont forget to check in 24hrs prior online to ensure you keep the same seats numbers we have pre assigned for you. All the best. Kenwoodtravel
Old 16 May 12, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FFCPaul71
Very Serious Dibber

FFCPaul71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Haven't used Kenwood Travel ( yet ) but have been looking at their prices and like what I see

Good to see them responding to comments made on here as well, can't see Virgin doing that somehow
Point Orlando 2010
Sheraton Vistana Villages 2012
Fairfield Inn@Marriott LBV & ES Sonesta 2014
Homewood Suites I-Drive 2016
FFCPaul71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 12, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kenwoodtravel View Post

Many thanks

Kenwood Travel
Kenwoodtravel
hi, thankyou for your reply, to be honest i cant remember which day it was or the young ladies name but it is good to know that you take these things seriously.
Old 16 May 12, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread