Imagineer

foxylady's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Coronado Springs availability

Hi

Does anyone know why Coronado Springs might already be booked up for next May/June 2013?

Some travel agents seem to be able to offer this, but WDW Travel Co can't for some reason!

Also, has anyone stayed here? What is it like, as it does look really nice, and it is somewhere we haven't stopped before.

Thanks for any input

2014 - Coronado Springs; 2013 - Old Key West; 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside & Animal Kingdom Lodge; 2007 - Indian Creek; 2006 - Palm Key Villages; 2005 - All Star Movies; 2004 - Quality Inn Plaza; 1998 - Somewhere on 192; 1995 - Caribbean Beach Resort; 1988 - Cheap motel somewhere, as I knew no better, BUT it's where I fell in love with WDW
foxylady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 12, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
It is a resort that has a conference centre so lots of business people are generally there, maybe there is something big going on!

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 12, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbaby29871
Imagineer

I had difficulty in booking for CSR for this year as well. I originally booked POFQ as I couldn't get it and that was when the free DDP was offered at the start of the year. It was only by chance that I looked alter and Vailabilty was there for CSR, very strange. But it could be a convention is on at that time and has been block booked but availability may come up later through wdw travel. I love CSR for the theming and the colours of the hotel. Yes it's a big hotel but once your there its lovely and makes for a lovely stroll in the evening or morning if you fancy it. The pool area is good and has one of the biggest hot tubs on property. Has been said you get some of the luxuries of a deluxe with a moderate price tag as there is a salon and a gym there as well. The bar/lounge for area is also very good and ranked well amongst the bars on site. Pepper market is good for food, never been to the maya grill yet but going this year and will report back.
angelbaby29871 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 12, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We stayed there in October 2010 and loved it. It is a beautiful resort. Lovely pools and rooms. Some people moan that the resort is too big but we were in one of the furthest away buildings and it was a lovely leisurely 5 minute stroll round the lake from our room to the Pepper Market. There were very few business people there when we were.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 12, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kikimouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Our first ever stay and we loved it. Great landscaping, muted colours and all together, very restful. Not Disney in your face. There is a convention centre but if you request for a room in the Cabanas, you should be away from the main convention area. There was a major convention when we were there but since the place is so big, it didn't feel crowded.

There are quite a lot of moans on tripadvisor about the distance they have to walk but really, it is around 10 minute slow stroll at most to get to the main reception/restaurant through lovely landscaping. I find it rather relaxing to mosey around after a hectic day in the parks.

Here's the link to the pics i took from our stay in June

Coronado Springs Review
kikimouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 12, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread