Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Apr 12, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Sophie- In the Japan pavillion in EPCOT you can get different flavour Mikado (they call them Pocky) The OH got them for me originally when he went to Japan and they were yummy.
OOh thankyou for that! Will make a note of it, I love Mikado!

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Sorry again for being terrible at posting... I think I'm going to be a lot more compatible with the facebook group

Sophie - those yogurt pots sound right up my street! Can you remember where Lee got them from? I need them in my life! frozen yogurt is one of my favourites, i stalk Pinkberry at Westfield stratford whenever we are there hehe Hope everything is coming together for the fayre! xx
Same here with the FB page!

Yup tescos he got them, the little pots were £1 he said and the big ones £2 something. Delish!
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 12, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Kara
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post

Kara - sorry im on my ipod so i can only scroll so far back so i must have missed your reply to me, but it sounds like you are making some healthy swaps which is a great start. What is your daily calorie allowance?
Great that you are joining a gym, make sure you join one with loads of classes if you can as im finding they are one of the best ways to get fit (plus im biased as my hubby is an instructor! Lol) and my shape is really changing doing the classes.#
I dont know if i can add you to that FB group (Nat set it up) but i probably can but id need to know your full name so i can search for you? You can pm me if you want? Keep up the good work though! Looking forward to seeing you on MFP soon!#
I'm allowed 1520 cals a day, I still haven't managed to join a gym, I've been super busy all weekend with going back up to the midlands and then working late shifts at work, but I did manage to get some info about one today, so I should be joining soon.

Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Kara - I'll have a look for you on MFP and will add you on FB. Think of all the money you'll save not eating in the canteen. I always bring my food into work and save myself a fortune. And also the food in the canteen in the hospital is horrendous. Wonder how patients eat it.
If only not eating in the canteen meant saving money for me, I work in a supermarket and don't normally have the energy to make a salad before work so is end up buying them from the store...I'm going to start making them from tomorrow though. Remind me not to rush to eat hospital food should I ever go in

Amy and Tabz well done on the weight loss!

So 6 days in and I'm doing ok I think, I went swim I today for the first time in about 10 years and now I remember why, I managed to swim 1,600 metres which I'm pretty happy with. Larne has entered me into a swimathon a week on Sunday too so looks like I'll be going quite a bit from now on. The main thing I'm struggling with is eating enought cals which sounds wrong but if anyone has any suggestions of good snacks to up my cals that would be great, thanks.

Have a good week all
Kara is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 12, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Wondering why it's a bit quiet?! We're chatting more on FB than here atm... if you are on FB, let me know your name and I'll add you! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 12, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Guys, I cant keep up?!

Which one do I prioritise, FB page or dibb thread?!?

Eeeeee
bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 12, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post

It's all about fb bel xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 12, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
zokaluse
VIP Dibber

Hello

Im not a disney bride but a florida bride in May next year after our first trip to WDW...can I join the FB page please?

I'm hypothyroid and have done every food lifestyle you can think of... with all forms of excersise...

I am starting the Dukan Diet for the first time on Monday (I don't usually do diets just super healthy eating, raw food etc etc) I have just over 2 stone to lose!
DLP Jan 2014 H Cheyenne & H New York
DLP Dec 2014 Sequoia Lodge
Florida Aug/Sept 2016 RPR/WDW BC/DCL Dream Bahamian 4 night cruise/ WDW BC
DLP Dec 2016 Newport Bay Club
Disney Magic Staycation Cruise Aug 2021

Aug 2023;BC 9 nights WV, AKL 8 nights SV, HRH 3 nights FRCL, CB 2BS, Weeki Watchee 2 nights, Holmes Beach house 8 nights
zokaluse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 12, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Hi everyone,

Sorry not posted for a very long time, been having a few issues with my computer and also started back at work following 7 months mat leave so I'm soooo tired.

Managed to have a quick read back and see how everyone is doing, it has took me ages to read through and as I'm still a bit unfamiliar with names & I can't remember where everyone is up to but well done to everyone and big hugs to those who are going through really stressful times at the moment. Looks like the FB group may be used more now, I know that would be much easier to access for me so going to send Nat a message.

I have now lost 1 st 2 lb in total and went to my bridesmaid dress fitting today and it fits perfectly! Which I'm so pleased about as she had mentioned that the dresses appeared to be a bit on the small side and I ordered mine in a 16, I had visions of me being the only one who couldn't fit in my dress.

Speaking of dresses... inspired after seeing Nat in her beautiful dress I decided to take the plunge and buy a preloved Maggie Ambrosia in a 12! So definitely need to stick to the diet now.

I have also enquired about joining the local gym and bribed my younger sister into being my Miss Motivator.

Hopefully see you all on the FB page where I think I will be a lot better at posting more regularly.

Emma x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 12, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
plutofan1
Imagineer

Ah now thats not fair
I was enjoying all the brides talk and weightloss

You must all be chatting on facebook instead.

Good luck to you all -
plutofan1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 12, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by plutofan1 View Post
Ah now thats not fair
I was enjoying all the brides talk and weightloss

You must all be chatting on facebook instead.

Good luck to you all -
Plutofan1, if you wish to join us for dieting support, you're more than welcome

PM me your name and I'll add you to the group

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 12, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Was just quickly browsing the new posts and saw one on this thread and I must admit i was surprised!
Yes, me are most certaintly still about but on FB now, i didnt think it was possible but we actually chat more now!
I guess, for us its nice to have a private group on fb where all the members can chat openly, or post pics or swear even, lol, and we know its private and we arent breaking any rules. Like Natalie said, you are more than welcome to come and join the group and get involved and get to know us if you are dieting and trying to lose weight.
X
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread