Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 3 Jan 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
Tim tracker has gone downhill recently, all he does now is eat a load of snacks in the parks

PCDev is trying too hard to get hosted

The despicable 3 have stayed at universal and rix flix does a lot in universal
I agree with the comment about TT, we used to love his vlogs but lately it all seems to be snacking at the parks, Jenn also seems to be featuring in almost every vlog now and I find her really annoying and hard to watch!

A recent vlog of theirs really annoyed me, they had passes to park hop and fast track rides and all of a sudden it seemed all their rules went out of the window! For months they have stated they wouldn’t go on indoor rides... all
Of a sudden because they had a fast pass they were happy to go on indoor rides! It’s annoying how contradictory they have become when it suits them! We have also started to find other vloggers to watch... we love L&R dreaming and spoonful of sugar, we just find it more enjoyable watching people actually on holiday now.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
I agree with the comment about TT, we used to love his vlogs but lately it all seems to be snacking at the parks, Jenn also seems to be featuring in almost every vlog now and I find her really annoying and hard to watch!

A recent vlog of theirs really annoyed me, they had passes to park hop and fast track rides and all of a sudden it seemed all their rules went out of the window! For months they have stated they wouldn’t go on indoor rides... all
Of a sudden because they had a fast pass they were happy to go on indoor rides! It’s annoying how contradictory they have become when it suits them! We have also started to find other vloggers to watch... we love L&R dreaming and spoonful of sugar, we just find it more enjoyable watching people actually on holiday now.
They have become hyper annoying and are clearly switching to a ‘growing up with the Trackers’ type blog. However, they simply are not as interesting as the Osbournes and so I have no interest in that type of show. Whereas Ozzy would be going to do a concert, Tim and Jen are eating more Hello Fresh or renovating his toilet. I have no interest in my own toilet being renovated, never mind his. And I have had my own children. And if I see Jen sniffing another piece of food in Epcot...

There’s plenty of others out there. Adam the Woo, Justin Scarred (acts daft but extremely knowledgeable) Super Enthused, Mr Morrow and others.

My favourite though is Adam Hatton although he mainly does Disney but his Vlogs make you feel like you are going on holiday.

I quite like British couple Spoonful of Sugar as well, but they are more sparodic and of course have had their wings clipped at the mo.

I like the Lodge Guys when they go on holiday, particularly their California one which was excellent but again have no interest in seeing them sitting in their Leeds flat or Beverly caravan.

Edited at 11:09 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
We saw this, and we thought the same!

We've been watching others of late, but have popped back now and again to see their offerings, and yeah, seems to be all about snacks in the parks.
Also. because they are local, you don't get the same excitement from them as if you were on holiday.

to
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Dis unplugged have done some good hotel reviews. Also, lollipop box club ( life with Lisa) who is a dibber in here has done some great Orlando vlogs including reviews/ tours of the hotels they’ve stayed in.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
formosagirl
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Not particularly relevant to universal as I dont think they've stayed there, but if you're looking for holiday vloggers we love Mr David Mr Ian on YouTube, find their blogs really funny and well shot
Old 3 Jan 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

TB, I saw Portofino Bay on a U Tube, I recall it was Cheers Ears and they did a tour as part of their holiday vlogs.

The waterfront restaurants reminded me of Europe, with tables and chairs outside. Boats to Universal

Could be a home from home ! Looked lovely

Disney332
Old 3 Jan 21, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Are you looking at booking Tinkerbell? What will be the party demographic and budget?
Well it’s been changing by the hour LOL

I have the five free nights at WDW. Moderate resort. Then I thought a couple of nights at US back to WDW but now I’m. Not so sure. It’ll be me and the other half. The kids are concerned re finances as they recover from covid lockdowns etc . I’m a bit Stockholm syndrome about Disney LOL. I worry about food costs that’s my issue and always have the dining plan, although now I’m not sure for two it’s that good a value Now I’m beginning to wonder if I just have the five free nights at WDW, followed by a nice villa, with sone sort of flexible ticket for WDW, SW and US... using the villa and cheaper Orlando restaurants... but then there is car hire to add on and traveling times. By end of this or early next year I’m hoping I’ll be well into the cancer recovery stage, so need a chilled holiday not a full on. We’ve done Disney 14 times, not done US for many many years. Not sure I need the magic kingdom any more. We love epcot and AK not a fan of Hollywood studios but then there’s Star Wars.

I’m confused but happily confused as I’m planning a future
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Tim and Jen are eating more Hello Fresh or renovating his toilet. I have no interest in my own toilet being renovated, never mind his. And I have had my own children. And if I see Jen sniffing another piece of food in Epcot...
This made me spit coffee so true.

Still you can't blame them they cater to their sycophants as they pay the bills.

I like super enthused I never thought about doing boardwalk but after watching her spend a night there it looks like a great place to visit after this all dies out.

Even looked a DVC points today on the dibb but haven't a clue how they work.