Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 25 Dec 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Lovely to hear everyone has had a good day. Love Poppy sitting at table! I cooked way too much good, our dog will be eating fine for the next week, DS took home enough food for 2 days and we have a huge trifle to wade through in fridge!

Have had a thoroughly exhausting couple of days, but gad a nice christmas. We are all healthy, warm and full of food, DD was spoilt rotten, and everyone loved their presents. X

I feel sad at the return to reality tomorow, but at least am in tier 2, fully expect nationwide tier 4 by new year.

In the run up to christmas, the seeing santa at breakfast local Toby carvery was great as all Santas seemed to have been cancelled, as probably DD last year of believing, we pleased we managed this. I think i have been lucky too avoiding crowds out shopping. I am grateful for being able to see my mum on christmas eve. X
Old 25 Dec 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

A very Merry Christmas 🎄 Sandra to you and your family xxx
Old 25 Dec 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Sandra Mickey House seems not to grasp your novice dog glued to you status
Now me I’m a old pro
Making the bed you lot know you are not allowed on there takes 20 mins instead of 2 or 5 if you are putting cushions on folding the throw( you reach for when it’s must too hot or he’d for the sofa as DH is snoring ) artistically
You can shuffle about the kitchen with a Frenchie on your feet or step over a sleeping mound that’s the dogs
You can feint being sound asleep but dig OH in the tins because the dogs are stirred
If away just you 2 first thing you ask how are the dogs then the Gdks
You vent at the dogs about everyone one every thing and they don’t interrupt
And they don’t care what time or what is for dinner
And the kids know they are well down the line as it’s the Gdks then the dogs and depending on the day either them or DH next
Love to Poppy
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Sandra Mickey House seems not to grasp your novice dog glued to you status
Now me I’m a old pro
Making the bed you lot know you are not allowed on there takes 20 mins instead of 2 or 5 if you are putting cushions on folding the throw( you reach for when it’s must too hot or he’d for the sofa as DH is snoring ) artistically
You can shuffle about the kitchen with a Frenchie on your feet or step over a sleeping mound that’s the dogs
You can feint being sound asleep but dig OH in the tins because the dogs are stirred
If away just you 2 first thing you ask how are the dogs then the Gdks
You vent at the dogs about everyone one every thing and they don’t interrupt
And they don’t care what time or what is for dinner
And the kids know they are well down the line as it’s the Gdks then the dogs and depending on the day either them or DH next
Love to Poppy
MH is a wind up merchant and has his own doggy so knows how important they are, your right about them they accept everything as long as they are loved fed and taken for walkies. Poppy opening her presents was the best thing today, Merry Christmas to you are your fur babies. Hope you had a good day xxx
Old 26 Dec 20, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We have and so has the wind up merchant and like you I know his doggy is spoilt rotten maybe more than ours
We just have to either humour him or add fuel to his fire what the heck else can we do right now
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Hope you had a lovely day Sandra Xx
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
MH is a wind up merchant and has his own doggy so knows how important they are, your right about them they accept everything as long as they are loved fed and taken for walkies. Poppy opening her presents was the best thing today, Merry Christmas to you are your fur babies. Hope you had a good day xxx
I do spoil my doggy and her recent vet bill was £450 but she's worth it. That said I don't breast feed her despite having massive man boobs and neither do I allow her to sit at the dining table!

Edited at 01:32 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I do spoil my doggy and her recent vet bill was £450 but she's worth it. That said I don't beeast feed her despite having massive man boobs and neither do I allow her to sit at the dining table!
I bet you do, you probably have bigger boobs than me!
Old 26 Dec 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

It all looked lovely Sandra, glad you had a good day! ♥

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Lovely photos Sandra hope you had a lovely Christmas 💕💕💕
Hope your son in Canada is ok too ❤️
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List