Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 31 Jul 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Bumbag to fit 25 inch waist

Bought 15 year old daughter a bumbag from Primark today but it falls down, even at the smallest size. It doesn't fit me either and I'm 41 lol. We are small made. Can anyone recommend one that would fit a 25 inch waist. She doesn't want a disney one, just a plain coloured one that she can wear anywhere. Nothing too expensive as she won't wear it again afterwards
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

you could always modify the one you have to fit properly. just cut the clip off and re-sew on with the waist strap smaller
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

When my boys used to wear bum bags, back in the day, they were only little and they used to wear them across their body rather than around their waist. That might work for you and your daughter.
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

When it 'falls down' do you mean to the floor or just to hips? I always wear on the hips anyway as I find it more comfortable. I don't have a 25" waist!
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
bluesky30
Imagineer

Mobile

My Kipling multiple goes really small, I’ve got a small waist and it’s fine on me
bluesky30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I bought my daughter one from river island last week on the kids section, she's 11 and slender and it's fine for her, might be worth a look
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
minimum77
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
When it 'falls down' do you mean to the floor or just to hips? I always wear on the hips anyway as I find it more comfortable. I don't have a 25" waist!
Hi no it falls straight to the floor. Was really disappointed as it was only £6. A lot online but most only say maximum size, not minimum.
minimum77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Amazon have some that say waist size 16"-40" - can't post link but described as "whatUneed Sports Hiking Running Belt Waist Bag, Fashion Travel Fanny Bag Super Lightweight For Travel Waist Pack". Also quite a lot that come under kids that may fit too.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List