Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 25 Jul 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Does anyone know if the three park SW BG and AQ tickets include free parking ? I can’t see it mentioned anywhere.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

The heat is obviously affecting my brain😂 found it 🙂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
butterflymags
Excited about Disney

Op do you have a link to the T&Cs please as I cannot find them?
Old 25 Jul 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
StuMurph
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by butterflymags View Post
Op do you have a link to the T&Cs please as I cannot find them?
I can’t post a link, but it’s in my second post. Some of the general Expedia T&Cs are;

COUPON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the Key Restrictions set out above and these Coupon Terms and Conditions, the coupon code may be applied to pre-paid activity bookings made online through expedia.
2. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against activities at: Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Hong Kong, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Orlando, Universal Studios Singapore, Dream World Bangkok, and Efteling. The list of activities for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to an eligible single activity booking. The coupon code cannot be used where a booking includes more than one separate activity booking as part of a single booking transaction.
4. The coupon code entitles you to 25% off the price of your chosen eligible activity, before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs. Minimum spend is £30.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or any other miscellaneous charges (including, without limitation, any fees or charges that may be payable for extra guests attending the activity, parking costs or other charges). Such costs are the sole responsibility of the customer and must be paid when you make your booking or on arrival at the activity venue as applicable.
6. The coupon code cannot be used as against any booking previously made. The coupon can only be used once and will be treated as fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount for the chosen activity booking is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
7. The coupon code may not be used by: (a) employees or agents of Expedia or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies or their immediate families and members of their households; or (b) employees or agents of operators of the activities that can be booked online at expedia or any of their respective subsidiary or affiliated companies or the immediate families and household members of such employees or agents; or (c) anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of activity bookings that can be made online at expedia (including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners) together with their respective employees and agents and their immediate families and members of their households.
8. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
9. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorised channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
10. Expedia reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
11. Expedia is the promoter of this offer.
12. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any statement or other representation of any unauthorised person, including employees of Expedia. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
StuMurph is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Trying for More Ears

Great post. Anyone got this to work for Discovery Cove in 2020?
jiminycricket is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
Does anyone know if the three park SW BG and AQ tickets include free parking ? I can’t see it mentioned anywhere.
Did you find multi tickets on Expedia? I want 2 day with all day dine, I have seen them on there previously but can’t find them now.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by roxie2001 View Post
Did you find multi tickets on Expedia? I want 2 day with all day dine, I have seen them on there previously but can’t find them now.
They’ve disappeared 🙁 they were there yesterday afternoon but gone in the evening !
Old 26 Jul 19, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Soozie
First POST

Great offer. But when booking a Seaworld ticket is it essential to choose your exact date or can you book an open dated ticket? Or is this just a condition of this offer? Thanks so much
Soozie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
robbo21982
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by robbo21982 View Post
I've just booked 4x 14 Day Disney Ultimates using the code. £1283.19 and also 12% TCB if that tracks ok too. Will update with any issues.
Just to update, received the MDE code this morning and have successfully linked the tickets to MDE account. Very happy with the saving, thanks OP for the heads up on the code!
Sept 15 - Rosen Inn @ Pointe | Sept 16 - Caribbean Beach Resort | August 17 - Animal Kingdom Lodge | May 18 - Polynesian Resort | Aug 18 - Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista | Aug 19 - Universal's Aventura Hotel | Oct 19 - Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista | Aug 21 - Hard Rock & Coronado Springs | Xmas 21 - Polynesian | August 22 - Royal Pacific Resort, Old Key West & Bay Lake Tower
robbo21982 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I still cant believe people still go to Sea World. Ive watched to many UTube videos of how terrible a life the dolphins have not to mention the Orcas. So sad.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List