Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 16 Aug 11, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jacksonbarry1
A Guest at All-Stars

Hi ya
i went last year and it was amazing ,very much what you would hope a disney hotel would be especialy for kids.I would of gone back this year but i do love my food and going to a mod resort with free qsdp just makes my stomach very happy.
jacksonbarry1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 11, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Ohhh thanks everyone very happy now so many great comments being put thanks and MJC66 yes a surprise only told me yesterday as I had to pick between to places to have the renewal so chuffed thanks again everyone and I hope all your next holidays to Disney is as magical as all mine have been all the best to you all cheers xxxxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
lovely hotel great rooms see if you can get by the hippy dippy pool in the 60s section.

some pics

cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LHammond
Earning More Ears

LHammond's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
We have stayed in POP twice now and we love it , we went last year in december and we asked for rooms on the ground floor in 50s but when we got there they had give us room away from each other and on ground floor now because ther is 6 of us and there is only 2 adults and 4 children we need rooms near each over, so they put us in 90s and on the top floor but next to each other so that was fine even though the 90s is the quietest, it still is very nice with a nice pool, and we found a way to get to the food court in less then 5 mins which is good, i love POP and i would definety stay there again ! The food court is amazing and there is loads of food to choose from, the gift shop is amazing and i could speend hours in there which we did, so i am sure u will enjoy it xx Congratulations on renewing the wedding vows, hope you have a lovely holiday ! x
September 2012-DLP Newport Bay Club
LHammond is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
joandwayne
VIP Dibber

joandwayne's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
We have stayed there 3 times over the years and loved it every single time. It has great theming and you feel like you are in Disney throughout your trip - it is just great! THe rooms are fine - pools are great - you will love it. We have stayed in moderate and value resorts in Disney and don't see much difference.

AKL, Walt Disney World, July 2017, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2016, Washington DC, California (Disney) and New York, August 2015, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2014, West Coast USA and Disney Aulani, Hawaii, August 2013, Old Key West, Walt Disney World, Oct 2012, West Coast USA, Aug 2011, New York, April 2011, May 2009, Port Orleans, Walt Disney World, Oct 2010, Disney Cruise, May 2010, POP Century, Walt Disney World, Nov 2008, May 2007, Oct 2005, Kissimee Oct 2003, Oct 1990
joandwayne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Apprentice Imagineer

1612's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 123
Originally Posted by smileyface38 View Post
Hi has anyone stayed on Pop century resort disney florida and is it a good hotel how far from disney is it and what are the benifits of staying on this disney hotel? will be our first time staying in a disney hotel thanks kind regards kaz
THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF STAYING ON DISNEY IS THE FANTASTIC TRANSPORT ,SO EASY AND RELIABLE

The Clarke Family. Holidaying at Disney every year since 2000!
1612 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 11, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

We stayed at the Pop for our first holiday to see the Mouse. Even last year when we stayed at AKL we went back for old times sake for a pizza.

The colour in the place is fab and the huge characters and objects scattered all over the place. We didn't have any problems whatsoever. The room was all we needed, the staff were great, and the shuttle bus took us everywhere.

I would definitely recommend it for a first timer... if you are going to be addicted to Disney you could even get a shuttle to another one of the hotels to have a look round for next time
Old 20 Aug 11, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post

oh thanks everyone for your comments I have been to florida many times just never stayed in a disney hotel and was a bit worried what to expect that was all everyone has givin me great feed back so I thanks each and everyone of you have a AMAZIN holiday in Disney when you go I can not wait to be back there now
Old 18 Oct 11, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up Thanks

Hi everyone sorry so long got all wrapped up in looking about our renewal I have not been on here for a while MJC66 yes a full surprise and I am over the moon thanks I see a lot of people who have replyed to me are all going in 6 days 1 day and 9days 29 days and 54days and so many hours well I hpe you all have a amazin time I am so jel lol for the rest of us not going till next year lol enjoy your planing and thanks for everyones reply kind regards Kaz xxxx
Old 18 Oct 11, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
We stayed at Pop last trip and I didn't really like it. I much preferred All Star Movies and All Star Music. Can't put my finger on why I didn't like it though, but I wouldn't stay there again unless someone else was paying!
I have nothing against the Disney Budget hotels and would do them again but I would go back to the All Stars. Each to their own, it's just a matter of personal taste.