Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 20 May 12, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Perfume where to buy UK airport or Florida?

I always threat myself to a bottle of perfume at the airport before we leave but I'm wandering where the best deals are now.

With stores saying they match duty free prices I'm wandering if it's cheaper to buy before I go, at the airport or in Florida it's self.

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie67 View Post
I always threat myself to a bottle of perfume at the airport before we leave but I'm wandering where the best deals are now.

With stores saying they match duty free prices I'm wandering if it's cheaper to buy before I go, at the airport or in Florida it's self.

Thanks
If you know which one it is you want look on the net boots, debenhams etc then look at the website for the duty free shop at the airport your departing from.

IMO I find the Us not that much cheaper if any than here.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 12, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post

we went to florida last year i got the price of my perfume from here first, when at duty free here it was the same price.. went to the perfume shops in florida and they worked out dearer and then at duty free on the way home i got it a little cheaper but not alot in it in price x
Old 21 May 12, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post

There really isnt much in it unless there is a deal on somewhere, everytime I have looked its been MORE expensive in the USA, even in the outlet malls. I would compare prices here befor eyou go and then you will know how cheap you can get it for before you go
Old 21 May 12, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

The usual 10% off fragrance on at the moment at one of the big department stores. Didn't know if I could mention the name.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 12, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggers friend
Imagineer

My DW bought some Dior which was on special offer in the Duty Free at Manchester and this was much cheaper than in the US.
1991/92/95HI MGE;97Cali&Disneyland;98St Petes&Kiss;00C'water&Dixie Landings;02S'hern Dunes;05Coasts,Keys,Magic;06Indian Ridge;07Ind Ridge;08Sanibel&Ind Ridge;09Sarasota&Ind Ridge;10Sanibel&Ind Ridge;11Ind Ridge;12Sanibel&WestHaven;13W.Haven;14Sanibel&W.Ha ven;15Sanibel&W.Haven;15W.Haven;16Panhandle&Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel&Loma Vista;18 Gulf Coast/StAg/W.Haven;19 Sanibel/Venice Bch/W.Haven
tiggers friend is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 12, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
spongebob10
slightly serious Dibber

I think that it's cheaper in the UK. I love the Flower Bomb perfume that is really cheap if you buy it on the plane itself, they don't do a lot on the plane but if your one is on there then I would definitely recommend buying it on the plane :o) if not then get lost in duty free as that is what I usually do, I spend ages in there and then eventually all the perfumes blend into one as I have smelt so many haha. Have a great holiday and happy shopping x
Old 21 May 12, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
floridianfairy
Apprentice Imagineer

My holiday starts at the duty free in Glasgow on the list this year is perfume,YSL radiant touch,Clarins eye balm,Estée Lauder foundation and juicy tubes by Lancôme and anything else I can pop in basket before DH sees

Enjoying WDW & Universal holidays since 2004
POR,GF twice, Poly, OKW 4 times, PB, HRH twice and the WA
GF & HRH May 2023 just the two of us!
floridianfairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 12, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

floridian fairy,
I wear Estee lauder foundation (doublewear) it was cheaper in the premium outlets @the top of I-Drive last year.
The shop is opposite Bath & Bodyworks
They did have others it's just Doublewear that I use.
HTH.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 12, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
jacksonbarry1
A Guest at All-Stars

Hi ya I work in a department store and the offers that all the different department stores do usually work out cheaper than the US . A friend of mine has family in the US and she takes cosmetics and perfume to them because of the price.
jacksonbarry1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread