Notices

Old 12 Oct 15, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
joface23
Helping Donald

"I'll sort it tomorrow"-The Procrastinator Twins Disneymoon-Oct 2015

The clue is in the title. Both myself and DF are the WORST for putting things off. Hence my pre trippy only appearing 9 DAYS BEFORE WE GO!

The cast:
Me:Jo, 29. Professional complainer and procrastinator. Dead exciting job, so much so, I'm not allowed to say what it is! (That's a lie, it's super boring but they have a really strict social media policy) I've never been to florida, before now only doing the usual Canaries/Greek Islands. Love gaming, American TV, tattoos and Disney.

DF:Mike,33. Engineer. The king of putting things off. He's been to florida 3 times as a child. Loves the same as me, he does as he's told

Been together with DF 6 and a half years (insert you'd get less for murder joke!) and engaged for almost 3. Genuinely never thought we'd ever get married for various reasons, and never in a million years thought I'd be going to Florida for my honeymoon! But here we are, 8 days from our wedding and 9 days from our dream honeymoon!

We get married on this date.

Giant giveaway from the photo, but points to those of you that get the reference anyway! Massive fans of the films so we thought it would be awesome to get married on this date! We leave for Florida the next morning and are there for two weeks.

I'm hoping that writing this on paper will get me off my bum to finish the million things we have left to do. It really is a sorry state of affairs!

So, here we go!

Done so far:
Hotel on wedding night - Raddison Blu, v excite about this!
Flights - VA to Atlanta, Delta from Atlanta to Orlando outbound. VA direct inbound.
Hotel - Rosen Inn International.
Passports - mine was renewed 2 weeks ago...whoops!
ESTAS
Hire Car - the spoilt child has requested a Mustang. I'm not going to argue!

To do:
Park Tickets - Disney/Universal 14 day combo
MNSSHP and HHN passes
Discovery Cove tickets
Kennedy Space Centre tickets
Basketball tickets
Dollars
Packing... the less said about this the better!

Eeeeppppp! I'm so bad at this! Thanks for reading!
joface23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 15, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Congratulations! I am also a huge procrastinator in all areas of life except holidays! It even seems to be creeping in there too now though. Look forward to reading along.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 15, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Looking forward to reading this, I've also given in to my DFs demands for a Mustang but I'm secretly excited to have a shot too! Have a fantastic wedding ! x
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 15, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
joface23
Helping Donald

Thanks guys.

Mini (but doesn't feel mini!) update!
Finally booked Disney/Universal and Discovery Cove tickets! Trying to shuffle credit cards around for the rest.

DF was unexpectedly out of work for months so our savings took a massive hit. He's been away training for his new job mon-fri for the past 5 weeks. So I've had the house and our small zoo to look after, I work full time, the rest of the wedding stuff to organise and I'm doing a degree through open university! I've clearly lost the plot!

It's safe to say, this is an accurate depiction of my life at the moment!

joface23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 15, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Ah that's such a great wedding date

Good luck with all the last minute wedding planning. I'm also studying a degree with the OU, but luckily I finish this in June and then get married in October but I feel your pain x
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 15, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Ahhh you will have the best time! We had part of our honeymoon in Orlando this year and it was incredible
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 15, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
joface23
Helping Donald

OH DEAR LORD!

Can't quite believe its tomorrow! We still have so much to do. All little things as well which are worse for some reason!

I have finally booked our MNSSHP and Kennedy Space Centre tickets. Tickets for Disney/Universal and Discovery Cove arrived two days after ordering so thats done too.

Having a manic printing session now, and trying to pack our cases for the 10th time this week! Then off to get our dollars.

Our itinerary is as follows:

Thurs 22nd: Leave Manchester @ 10.35am via VA to Atlanta. Arrive in Atlanta @ 2.55pm. Leave Atlanta via Delta @ 4.55pm, arrive at MCO @ 6.30pm.
Fri 23rd:Breakfast @ Dennys. MK for rope drop. Lunch at BOG (soooo excited!). Staying for MNSSHP.
Sat 24th:Typhoon Lagoon and shopping in the afternoon. Illuminations FP+ evening.
Sun 25th:Epcot
Mon 26th:Universal/IOA
Tues 27th:SeaWorld
Wed 28th: Discovery Cove and shopping
Thurs 29th:Animal Kingdom all day, HHN evening
Fri 30th:Kennedy Space Centre. If all goes to plan, watching the rocket launch! Evening at the basketball, Oklahoma City Thunder v Orlando Magic.
Sat 31st:Hollywood Studios
Sun 1st Nov:Universal Studios/IOA all day, HHN evening
Mon 2nd:Epcot
Tues 3rd:Animal Kingdom
Wed 4th:Hollywood Studios
Thurs 5th:Final Day . Check in at Downtown Disney(Disney Springs... lol). MK for the day. Depart from MCO @ 8.05pm via VA to Manchester. Arrive @ Manchester 6/11 9.00am.

This itinerary is non stop, so expect this to change when we realise how knackered we are after the first day! So unbelievably excited!

Edited at 01:02 PM.
Old 21 Oct 15, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Hope you have a fantastic wedding and an amazing honeymoon! Enjoy every second x
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 15, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlottesumx
slightly serious Dibber

aah, happy BTTF day and wedding day!
December 1980 I-drive August 1987 Fort Wilderness July 2001 Paris Davy Crockett December 2008 Kissimee and Bahama Bay May 2008 Paris Santa Fe June 2011 Paris Campanile February 2016 Port Orleans Disney, Universal Cabana Bay
Charlottesumx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List