Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 26 Jan 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Great day, you got so much done
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Love Jo's lists.
What a shame that Lamplight Lounge was a bit of a disappointment, the cocktails look so nice.
I don't think I've heard anyone say great things about Oga's on either coast (although we'll still be going to try it in florida, sigh)
Jo looks like the happiest little soul with her glass of wine at the end of the day!
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Lovely day again, shame you weren't keen on Galaxy's edge
Me too, a massive let down

Originally Posted by SuziQz View Post
Another busy, fun packed day. I didn’t know about the story book canal boats, the area looks similar to DLP. Shame about Star Wars, I’d read reports from WDW about Oga’s Cantina being a bit of an overpriced nightmare. Think we’ll give it a miss in August. Looking forward to day 4
Yes, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't recommend Oga's Cantina

Originally Posted by Mrs Red C View Post
Love Disneyland, lots of memories flooded back reading your report! Glad you enjoyed Toad's ride, one of my favourites there. 😁
It was fun

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
loving your report it’s bringing back lots of memories from ours last year.
TFR!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Fantastic day, Lamplight Lounge looks fab, such a shame about the food. A great read, thank you!
Great venue, disappointing food

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
I love a list! Can’t totally relate to Jo there, and it seems you did so well with it too. The park looks so fab done up for Halloween.

Shame a few experiences weren’t fully up to scratch today. Can all be put down to memories though and good advice for us dibbers

Can’t wait to read how the OBB was the following day. I remember seeing your insta pic and can’t believe it’s been three months already x
Despite the let downs it was still a brilliant day, and we love love love Disneyland!

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Another great day, shame about not enjoying Galaxy’s Edge too much, we went on opening day in Orlando and we loved it. Maybe it will grow on you over time?
I hope so!

TFR

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Great day, you got so much done

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Love Jo's lists.
What a shame that Lamplight Lounge was a bit of a disappointment, the cocktails look so nice.
I don't think I've heard anyone say great things about Oga's on either coast (although we'll still be going to try it in florida, sigh)
Jo looks like the happiest little soul with her glass of wine at the end of the day!
Despite the fact I wouldn't recommend Oga's Cantina, you probably should experience it. Although as I'm sure the Hardings have told you too, prepare for Charlotte to sit on the floor/under a table!

TFR
Old 10 Feb 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

A great day despite a couple of disappointments. It’s nice to see the characters just out and about around the parks.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Stewboy View Post

Despite the fact I wouldn't recommend Oga's Cantina, you probably should experience it. Although as I'm sure the Hardings have told you too, prepare for Charlotte to sit on the floor/under a table!

TFR
Indeed they have. 1 drink and done seems to be the rule of thumb!
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

I’m with you on pretty much everything.
Mission breakout was amazing! Our favourite!
Sad that you weren’t impressed with the food in Lamplight. We had such good food there.
We weren’t fussed with the cantina either. I ended up cancelling our ADR for it in WDW the week after.
The drink Louis and i had was just a very weak orange squash with a few balls in.

Your hotel looked lovely!

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Indeed they have. 1 drink and done seems to be the rule of thumb!
Sad really.

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
I’m with you on pretty much everything.
Mission breakout was amazing! Our favourite!
Sad that you weren’t impressed with the food in Lamplight. We had such good food there.
We weren’t fussed with the cantina either. I ended up cancelling our ADR for it in WDW the week after.
The drink Louis and i had was just a very weak orange squash with a few balls in.

Your hotel looked lovely!
That hotel was brilliant. Yes, Cantina is massive waste of time - a huge disappointment