Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Apr 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Congratulations to JasperCat10! Rebecca, your challenge must have gone amazingly well based on your very generous donation to Izzy’s Foundation.

All your kind Dibber donations will all be used wisely, to help disadvantaged young adults be able to access the experiences and adventures Izzy did through things like Camp America, as well as other opportunities that will hopefully enhance their own lives and help them become exactly the kind of motivated, giving, determined adults you’ve proved you all are!

Well done all you dedicated Dibbers, I’m very impressed. I really need to lose weight but it’s been so hard to get motivated - you may have just helped me to commit!
Old 14 Apr 21, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

I've lost 4Kg - 9 pounds.

Donated £20 to Izzy's Fund.
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
I've lost 4Kg - 9 pounds.

Donated £20 to Izzy's Fund.
That’s seems like a very generous exchange rate Graham Thank you ❣️🐝❣️
Old 14 Apr 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
Congratulations to JasperCat10! Rebecca, your challenge must have gone amazingly well based on your very generous donation to Izzy’s Foundation.

All your kind Dibber donations will all be used wisely, to help disadvantaged young adults be able to access the experiences and adventures Izzy did through things like Camp America, as well as other opportunities that will hopefully enhance their own lives and help them become exactly the kind of motivated, giving, determined adults you’ve proved you all are!

Well done all you dedicated Dibbers, I’m very impressed. I really need to lose weight but it’s been so hard to get motivated - you may have just helped me to commit!
If only Amanda, half a stone down must be due to lockdown drinking will donate again when I get the other half off, its a lovely cause and I am delighted to be a tiny part of it especially as a mum of 4 teenagers xx
Old 14 Apr 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
If only Amanda, half a stone down must be due to lockdown drinking will donate again when I get the other half off, its a lovely cause and I am delighted to be a tiny part of it especially as a mum of 4 teenagers xx

Yes, must admit the Prosecco probably hasn’t helped my resolve...

If you are kind enough to donate again, I’m closing the JustGiving page next month, just because the Foundation is now formally set up, so it’s possible to donate directly to that. Unfortunately because it wasn’t registered as an official charity up to this point, we weren’t able to claim gift aid and incurred some admin fees, which we won’t through the official site. It can be found here:

tfec/funds/izzy-bee-memorial-fund/

However, you might wish to save a future donation and perhaps buy a raffle ticket instead? My husband works in the car industry. Now that the fund is official, Mercedes have released a gift they offered last year. They have given us a pair of Lewis Hamilton’s signed racing gloves from last season - with a letter of authenticity. At present we aren’t quite sure what to do with them, but the most popular idea is to pay to have them mounted/framed and raffle them off. So I might be back on here to see if I can find any Dibbers interested in F1

Again, it’s so difficult, with the anniversary of losing her and her 21st birthday looming next month. We are finally heading to Rhosneigr at the weekend to spread her ashes in our happy place. To get messages and donations is so heart warming. Just knowing that her memory lives on with others as well as ourselves is such a comfort to us. Thank you ❣️🐝❣️
Old 19 Apr 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

2lb this week, anyone else still battling on? 😊
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Only 0.25lbs off this week. Happy to take that! Hoping for better results next week though I had several days off plan this week.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

I put on two pounds with my DD birthday and Easter. Starting again with a clean slate today.

Lovely to hear from Hermione regarding her update with Izzy’s charity me and DD will keep going until September and will donate to Izzy’s charity this time.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List