Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 13 Feb 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Tdon
Helping Donald

Mobile Disney show's

Hi all, I've created my itinerary for our Disney world trip and feel I have a good variation of parks and downtime etc. However one thing I've overlooked is the in park shows. What shows should I plan in? We have 2 daughters age 7 and 4. Thank you
Tdon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

All of them if you can, but definitely the lion king ,finding nemo, and beauty and the beast. Also if you haven't done it already, voyage of the little mermaid , enchanted tales with belle
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They are all worth seeing at least once, we see some twice.
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Magnolia dream
Trainee Dibber

Have to agree with the others, they are all worth seeing once at least. If time is against you then mickeyspal has the same list I would start with. the Lion King is top of the list for me.
Enjoy watching your girls faces, as much as the shows.
Old 13 Feb 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I have two girls now 4&5. The only show they didn’t like was rivers of light. We didn’t get to do the up or nemo which we are doing this year.

They are definitely worth doing. It also breaks the day up a bit so that it’s not full on ride after ride etc.

My kids liked fantasmic best. Mine last year were singing at the top of their voices to frozen songs was beautiful
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

My ex, not a WDW or ride fan in general, said the Lion King Show was worth the price of admission to AK. To me it's a must do, no matter how many times I have seen it.

The kids also liked the bird show at AK. We were not taken with Nemo but had to stand and it is a relatively long show. Overall, all the shows are great quality. It depends what your kids like.

One caveat, for shows like the castle show, you need to get a good place and have to decide if you want to spend the time waiting. With no seats and the hot sun, waiting can be a pain.

IN door shows offer not only good entertainment but a break from the sun. Back in the day, we spent most of our time at DHS in shows (before thrill rides)

Also don't forget Turtle talk with Crush. Cute show and air conditioned.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

We liked some better than others but it's nice to mix it up and take a break from the heat, rather than continuously chase the next ride. Our favourite shows were the festival of the Lion king and finding Nemo in Animal Kingdom. My daughter also enjoyed the frozen sing along (I thought it was a bit meh to be honest). This year, again, I haven't 'planned' any shows as such, but would definitely include some, as and when we feel like we need a break.
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

my Girls have always enjoyed all the shows - so I try and do at least one visit for each. However if you don’t have the time I’d say Lion King is definitely a must do! My two have always enjoyed frozen sing a long as well - at the end Elsa makes it snow and the first time seeing there faces was magical! They know it’s coming now though 😂 however if they aren’t big on frozen that’s probably one you can skip.
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Finding Nemo is amazing! ... sit in the bubble zone 😉
Old 21 Mar 20, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
thealienwarrior
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

One word of warning I will give regarding the Lion King show... They have stilt walkers. These make me very, very, very uncomfortable at any time as it does not look natural, so I "watched" the entire show with my eyes closed.

I'm the same with infra-red lighting and eyes not looking natural.

Friends think it's hilarious that I still cannot bear anything unnatural looking, even though I'm in my late 30's!