cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 11 London here we come

I was awake again very early I just went on the I pad and read until Maria woke up. We where catching the train at 8:40 so decided to walk to the train station. We checked out and was at the station early I checked on the board only to find our train was not up there. I went to the ticket desk to be told the train that went straight to London had been cancelled a few months back we had to to to crew and change it world still get us in Liverpool earlier then the straight though tarin we arrrived in London at 11:40. We left the luggage wat Euston station left luggage office then went by train to lester square as Maria asked to buy a few things we went in the MM Shop and a few others we had a long walk about 3 Maria looked really tied so we made our way back to Euston station got our luggage then headed to our home for the next 5 days Wembley hotel not the central one whic( I thought I booked but never mind we arrived around 5 and found our way to the room looking out the window we could see Wembley Stadium. We settled in for the night.

Tommow we going to the zoo

Here a few pics

cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I am really missing my trips to London! I was hoping to go to Fortnum and Mason for afternoon tea back in April and was looking forward to wandering around Leicester Square and Covent Garden.
I hope the trip to the zoo went well, it looks as though you're going to have good weather for the next few days
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
I am really missing my trips to London! I was hoping to go to Fortnum and Mason for afternoon tea back in April and was looking forward to wandering around Leicester Square and Covent Garden.
I hope the trip to the zoo went well, it looks as though you're going to have good weather for the next few days
Arr sorry you missed your trip Yes the trip to the Zoo was fine thank you X
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List