Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Nov 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
In the past she has had her Maldivian holidays donated by the hotels/travel company in return for promotion so I guess it’s the same this time.
Not sure I’d follow her recommendation though
Crikey, that would put me right of going there if she was a sample of the clientele!
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Also quite often when she is on holiday she is actually there having work done - so the clinics probably pay a lot of the bills too.

I cannot stand her I have to admit.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

(i couldnt find a vomiting smiley)
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I'm surprised she managed to get travel insurance for such a long flight after having quite recent surgery for two broken ankles. I've just been reading about her holiday online and the article said that she's had to make time to discuss her finances and spending with the courts on Skype whilst she's there. The social media photos have named the hotel she's at (it looks lovely) so no doubt it's a sponsored trip.

I used to think Katie Price was funny and quite sweet underneath the 'Pricey' persona but as time has gone by I'm more concerned about her mental health and erratic behaviour. Since her split with Peter Andre, she certainly hasn't surrounded herself with people that genuinely care for her, they've taken advantage of her fame and money. It's sad.
It rather rubs it in the face of all the people who are losing businesses and being made bankrupt due to covid when she is speaking to the court about hers from a luxury tropical island doesn't it.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Crikey, that would put me right of going there if she was a sample of the clientele!
Not to mention that big wedding that Billie Faires had in the Maldives. Imagine paying all that money to go to an exclusive resort and having that going on next to you
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I know - she allegedly said a few days ago he had paid for the trip now saying it was her agent or someone connected - someone needs to tell her to tell the truth and stick with it ... its obscene (in my view )
Everything she seems to be involved in is obscene so agree with you there.
It also highly annoys me that we can’t seem to avoid the awful woman , she’s in the papers everyday for absolutely nothing of importance.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
It also highly annoys me that we can’t seem to avoid the awful woman , she’s in the papers everyday for absolutely nothing of importance.
SO DON'T READ THE PAPERS! find a source of 'news' that doesnt give these garbage people the air they need

i've successfully avoided pretty much everything about her, its not difficult, you just need to be choosier in what media you swallow
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Not to mention that big wedding that Billie Faires had in the Maldives. Imagine paying all that money to go to an exclusive resort and having that going on next to you
The best thing about this - you can’t get married in the Maldives 😂😂😂😂😂. I find that a lot of expense when you’re not even legally married. However, that was not as black and white as it seemed and there was a lot of trouble over that.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
SO DON'T READ THE PAPERS! find a source of 'news' that doesnt give these garbage people the air they need

i've successfully avoided pretty much everything about her, its not difficult, you just need to be choosier in what media you swallow
I don’t know who most of the celebrities are. I get given magazines to look through at the hairdressers and I have no clue who they are nor do I want to.

I had no idea Katie Price was even newsworthy nowadays!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by wanye View Post

What “media i swallow”? Do you know how condescending that is ?
I don’t read any articles about her , I just see the headlines .
I enjoy reading the entertainment news ,not just the doom and gloom pandemic/brexit/terrorist attack stories, so does that mean because I don’t like her or any reality tv stars it’s means I can no longer read the other articles ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List