Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Oct 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Still a few of us then. We've got cbr booked just in case but like pp if nothing comes along then it'll be 2019
for us too as it has to be on a budget this year. Ours are teens so happy with indirect preferably connecting in the US somewhere. We can go any time in August up to a return of 4th September. Fingers crossed.

Edited at 10:37 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

We are still waiting too. I was very tempted by the MAN-MIA bargains but as we live only 15 minutes from LHR I think on the way home I would be gutted to know we can't skip the last leg up to MAN

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 17, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Still looking - want man into Philli then into mco
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 17, 02:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Photogirl62
slightly serious Dibber

Still looking too! Need to travel out on 28th July and back 11th August. Looking to go from London, would prefer direct to MCO or TPA but am happy to go indirect. Just hoping some bargain comes along!
2022: Highlands Reserve villa followed by Gulf Coast
Photogirl62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Are there many of us left still looking for flights?

Im searching about 10 times a day for a 'glitch'. Couldn't convince dh with the BA Miami flydrives and it looks they've all gone up now only the European carriers with the cheap prices now. Plenty of under £500s but we've been spoilt with just over £300 the last couple of years so patiently waiting.
Im not even intending on going for a couple of years and not actively looking but if I see flights for £300 in school hols, that'll be me booking

Im really only checking here incase I see a super cheap glitch

Where do you fly from?
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!

Edited at 03:50 PM.
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
We are still waiting too. I was very tempted by the MAN-MIA bargains but as we live only 15 minutes from LHR I think on the way home I would be gutted to know we can't skip the last leg up to MAN

We are about to pull the trigger on Gatwick Fort Lauderdale for similar reasons.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lardypops
Apprentice Imagineer

lardypops's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Also still looking, need either 15th or 16th August back either 1st or 2nd September from Manchester, really hoping to find a glitch for direct as DS is a really bad flyer and is stressing at the thought of more than one flight
lardypops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mjspin
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mancdisney View Post
Still looking - want man into Philli then into mco
Us too. It is a very convenient route for us. This will be fourth year in a row!
Mjspin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
We are about to pull the trigger on Gatwick Fort Lauderdale for similar reasons.
Yes have seen some good prices into Fort Laudedale. As we will be driving to Naples it doesn’t really matter if we fly to there or Miami. Only plus side of Miami is we can get a cab or a lift to and from LHR rather than have to park at Gatwick

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Im not even intending on going for a couple of years and not actively looking but if I see flights for £300 in school hols, that'll be me booking

Im really only checking here incase I see a super cheap glitch

Where do you fly from?
We fly from either Manchester or Heathrow, both a similar distance for us.

The last twice we weren't supposed to be going back but you can't turn down £300 😊.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread