Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Jun 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Appreciate it's frustrating, but if the flight operates and you're all on it, then that's a big win.
I get what you are saying but weve paid extra for PE, not really worth it to be sat with a stranger

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
rayraygreen
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Argh im getting sick of this, 5th time virgin has thrown me out of my seats and put me in a different row to my husband, the cabin is nearly full so at some point im not going to be able to fix it
Happened to us as well. On completely different rows and only middle seats left. 🙁
Hollywood Studios CM - 2013
Epcot UK Pavilion CM - 2017-2018
rayraygreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Yep, us too ! This is about the 4th time virgin have done this & Ive no doubt it’ll happen again before our departure date of 14th August 😡😡

DH checks every day since it first happen a few months back...thankfully he moved us back into the seats we had originally booked

On top of everything else going on, it’s absolutely impossible to get excited about this holiday...I won’t believe we’re going till we’re actually sat on the plane 🙏🏻🙏🏻
We are 14th too, out of Man, I can’t change my seats though… they have moved them but all locked down. TBF, as long as we are three together, I will be happy if we just make it to getting on the plane!
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
State27
Imagineer

Originally Posted by M3ben05 View Post
The US boarder is only closed to ground based travel from Canada. Canadians are able to fly into the US and have been for some time. It’s actually Canada who have the tougher restrictions there.
The air travel wouldn’t help the people who are being financially penalized by the land border being closed.

travelpulse/news/imp...-congress.html

politico/news/2021/0...-border-496415

So interesting articles that point to Canada/USA open July 21. Although they do quote Delta and troubles in the UK caused by opening too soon!

Edited at 02:41 PM.
State27 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
I'm fed up now, I just wish they would tell us because the not knowing is getting on my nerves. 19th Aug for us, just keep coming on here every day checking for info. Hopefully we will find out soon.
It's just agonisingly close, and there must be some kind of plan in place that we mortals won't get told until the last minute. We just want to know. If it's not going to happen I could be getting on with planning something else!

I've just watched the 1st testing of fireworks over Magic Kingdom for 15 months - certainly emotional viewing.

Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
CrackerBarrel
Proud to wear my Ears

We are booked with TUI to fly on 11th Aug from Glasgow to Sanford.
(The last update from TUI was on 25 June when they cancelled flights up to 22 July)

Had anyone heard any TUI / Glasgow rumours at all?

Thanks!
2015 & 2018 - Disney Old Key West & Universal Hard Rock Hotel
2021 - Cancelled - now planning for 2023 . . .
CrackerBarrel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Spencerfamily View Post
We are 14th too, out of Man, I can’t change my seats though… they have moved them but all locked down. TBF, as long as we are three together, I will be happy if we just make it to getting on the plane!
We’re out of LHR to Atlanta - yesterday I was 49/51 hopeful at going but today after reading the 6th September date for USA opening..my heart sank & it’s now dropped to 30/70

Really trying to stay positive, booked a load more ADRs this morning...all that delicious food booked on paper but needs to be finding its way into my belly...
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
We’re out of LHR to Atlanta - yesterday I was 49/51 hopeful at going but today after reading the 6th September date for USA opening..my heart sank & it’s now dropped to 30/70

Really trying to stay positive, booked a load more ADRs this morning...all that delicious food booked on paper but needs to be finding its way into my belly...
I really feel for everyone!

Where did you see the date 6 Sept date for opening?

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
I get what you are saying but weve paid extra for PE, not really worth it to be sat with a stranger
Ah, OK. Not trying to minimize your frustration, but for me at the moment with a much closer flight date, if we have to sit on the wings and clean the toilets it'll be a result.

Old 27 Jun 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX View Post
I really feel for everyone!

Where did you see the date 6 Sept date for opening?
I thought it was in this thread but it must’ve been another one, I’ll try & find it...saying that maybe I dreamt it as I’ve just woken up from a nap (pleeeease let me have dreamt it) !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List