Notices

Old 24 Jun 21, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney1st timer View Post
Ooh where are you staying? How’s your DS coped with everything? My DD has not coped great, a lot of damage to her studies has been done. I just hope she passes everything at this point!
DS has been ok I suppose, we’ve only had 1 spell of isolation after his bubble burst- but typically it was last week when they were doing their mocks 😩. It’s been truly rubbish for the kids hasn’t it- plus 2 cancelled Florida holidays on top of everything else. Really hope we make it next year- I feel we’re running out of family holidays with our eldest now 😩
Anyhow, on a more exciting note- we are currently booked for 5 nights YC, then 11 nights in the same villa on the Solara resort that we were supposed to be staying in this year. Hoping to add 4 nights on to the beginning if this in the Jurassic Park suites at Royal Pacific. Deciding to go for it next year after all the disappointment if the last couple of years.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

I stayed at BTR in 2004 and it was amazing. Sounds like a fab trip planned!
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
I stayed at BTR in 2004 and it was amazing. Sounds like a fab trip planned!
Oh did you, that’s good to hear. We’re there any places for breakfast within walking distance?
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney1st timer View Post
Oh did you, that’s good to hear. We’re there any places for breakfast within walking distance?
Not that I recall, but I was 14 😂
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

UPDATE #1

Yay, my sisters holiday was cancelled so they have booked! They are flying the day after us on the Sunday (10th July) as it’s considerably cheaper, it did set Phil off moaning again that we’re tied to flying on a Saturday because of my job. I let him have his five minutes and then said can we drop it please. So pleased they’ve booked, the kids are all similar ages and it will be fantastic to be able to split off with different people depending on what everyone wants to do. It’s really set off my excitement again 😊
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Photogirl62
slightly serious Dibber

That’s fantastic that you can all be on holiday together! Fab news ❤️
2022: Highlands Reserve villa followed by Gulf Coast

Edited at 02:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
Photogirl62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

All sounds great so far.

Would it be any cheaper for you guys to book a mini bus to take you to the airport then back home after holiday? Just wondered in stead of having to take 2 cars and pay for 2 lots of parking?
Xx
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
All sounds great so far.

Would it be any cheaper for you guys to book a mini bus to take you to the airport then back home after holiday? Just wondered in stead of having to take 2 cars and pay for 2 lots of parking?
Xx
I think it would be yes, have got some rough prices and a mini bus is looking at about £500 in total. Might be slightly more expensive but much easier and we could sleep on the way home if we’re not driving!
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
Old 17 Oct 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

UPDATE #2

Hi everyone, it’s been a while! Well I thought the news of the USA reopening was a great excuse to get back on here. We’re under a year to go now so it’s starting to feel real. I booked the park tickets today, paid in full. I’ve gone for Disney and Universal combo tickets through Attraction Tickets Direct. They’ve got an offer on for adult tickets at the price of child’s so that was as good excuse as any! I’ve paid in full as I’m keen to reserve the park days. I also added on the flex plus cover, just in case. My real nerves at the moment are from awaiting the decision on children/teens and vaccinations but I’m trying to just keep positive on it all for now. I’m also a bit disappointed about the news on the Disney Genie changes. My DH really won’t be up for paying anymore extras for this so I need to look in to it and find out how this will impact our trip. I loved the fast pass system so it’s a shame that’s going. We’re also no closer to making a decision on a car or not but prices are still crazy so I’ll leave that for another time. I hope everyone else’s planning is going well and we’re all feeling excited for next year!
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
Old 18 Oct 21, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida1972
Excited about Disney

Well this has brightened my Monday morning. Great to read a pre trip report, we will be out there next July as well, 20/7-5/8 for us. Happy planning 😊
Florida1972 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List