Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 5 Aug 21, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Disney Dreamer View Post
Another new house announced- HHN icons Captured
Excited for this one!
Really hope we get to go 🤞🏻

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
All houses and scare zones have been announced on Universal Orlando website.

Just need to be allowed in
Disney Dreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 21, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
FATM
Earning More Ears

If you’re attending HHN, is anyone willing to pick up a colour ‘pint’ glass with the HHN sticker on? Will pay for shipping and a bit extra! I collect them and obviously will miss it this year. 😭
FATM is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
Originally Posted by FATM View Post
If you’re attending HHN, is anyone willing to pick up a colour ‘pint’ glass with the HHN sticker on? Will pay for shipping and a bit extra! I collect them and obviously will miss it this year. 😭
We would get it for you but think we'll be out this year too
Disney Dreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Without reading through all 66 pages, hoping to go florida from middle of september to early October 2022. I’ve only done horror nights at hollywood and we did manage to get everything apart from the show done in the one evening without express on a Sunday in the middle of October.

From what I’ve been reading many things suggest it’s not possible to do it everytbjnh in one go in Orlando, if we go in mid/late september and do it on a weekday (Wednesday/Thursday) which would seem to be a quieter time, is doing it all on one night not possible? Would we need express or doing more than one evening?
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
We went mid Oct 2018 and managed to do all but 2 houses in one evening then went the next night to do the remaining 2 houses plus the shows and scare zones (without express passes but midweek)

We were organised with our game plan but still felt we were rushing a bit. The second night was definitely more relaxed. We had hoped to get a frequent fear pass this year and go a few nights but that seems extremely unlikely

Fingers and toes crossed for next year!
Old 14 Sep 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gav
slightly serious Dibber

I went in 2019 and managed to do everything without any express etc. I’d done RIP before and used my second night to see if it was possible. I went on a week night and done stay and scream. It was a long night and full on, but I enjoyed it. I wouldn’t risk it if I only had one night though.
Gav is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 21, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Wobbles
VIP Dibber

Wobbles's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Has any of our American friends been and want to share your thoughts? I am really missing it this year.

Trip Reports
Howling @ the Horror 2015 (Complete)
Who knew Toronto was on the Med (Complete)
Getting Our Kicks - Pre Trippie
Wobbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie2010
Imagineer

minnie2010's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'm not sure whether this has been posted or not but when are the dates released for HHN for 2022.

Our last day is sat 3rd sep 2022. I looked at the dates for 2021 and they started on Fri 2nd sep. If similar dates then we might just make it for our last night.

We are staying at universal HRH for last couple of nights. Do you have to purchase separate express passes for the HHN or will your hotel express passes be enough?
minnie2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 22, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

No dates have been announced, they won’t until nearer the time.

Horror nights is a separate ticketed event, you’ll need a ticket for the events then an additional express pass if you want that was well. The first weekend is often pretty busy while locals check it out.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List