Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 Oct 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh what a lovely day. So much magic even with the tech hiccup at the start. Great fun at the studios. I love the BatB show, it’s my favourite I think. And then such a wonderful evening in MK. Your photos are really special. Just fab. You all look like you are having a proper magical time. That’s so lovely.

Yeah, not great a response from DC is it. ☹️
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I am really impressed with everything you managed to do in the Studios in the morning, I felt really lost there without FPs.

I am chuckling to myself about you saying ToT is no worse than Space Mountain, I am sure you’re pulling my leg.

Love the No.1 shot of your Mum and Dad.

How thrilled was Max to be called a kid by the kind CM at RnRC? Max and Kate are so calm on the ride photo.

I love your balloon story and how it featured in your photoshoot. God love Max in the photos.

I’m still in awe of your HEA view, especially considering you arrived with only 5 minutes to spare.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Oh what a lovely day. So much magic even with the tech hiccup at the start. Great fun at the studios. I love the BatB show, it’s my favourite I think. And then such a wonderful evening in MK. Your photos are really special. Just fab. You all look like you are having a proper magical time. That’s so lovely.

Yeah, not great a response from DC is it. ☹️
It was a lovely day, the weather had started to improve and we saw some sunshine. I didn't mind about the tech issue at midway mania as I love seeing behind the scenes so that was a bonus really.

I think the DC response is probably just a standard wording thing and no it didn't satisfy me, but que sera. The photos were worth going back for and it was only me that was upset by it everyone else was fine.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am really impressed with everything you managed to do in the Studios in the morning, I felt really lost there without FPs.

I am chuckling to myself about you saying ToT is no worse than Space Mountain, I am sure you’re pulling my leg.

Love the No.1 shot of your Mum and Dad.

How thrilled was Max to be called a kid by the kind CM at RnRC? Max and Kate are so calm on the ride photo.

I love your balloon story and how it featured in your photoshoot. God love Max in the photos.

I’m still in awe of your HEA view, especially considering you arrived with only 5 minutes to spare.
We were so lucky that we got in to hs with the old FP system. Perhaps ToT is a little more intense than space, but it's more in the build up and the waiting for the lift to drop. You know it's going to happen and the suspense makes it more intense. Ah, who am I kidding? it's definitely worse than space, but in a good way. You know I'm now really brave on ToT and I can do it without holding on Only if I'm in the back row though the front row still worries me which is ridiculous as it's not a different experience or more intense in the front I just don't like being so close to the window as it's so high up .

The photopass today were really good, the one at HS spotted it was their first visit and wanted them to have their own photo shoot. And my balloon was awesome, let's face it the balloon wasn't really for Kate.

I'm going to try again with the HEA viewing we did get lucky considering there's 6 of us. But the kids hate waiting around for the fireworks, their tolerance for standing in line is basically 30 minutes and that's only if there is a brilliant ride at the end of it, if it's just fireworks after that sort of wait they are proper cranky and by then I'm not in the mood to watch the fireworks either .

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MamatoFelix
VIP Dibber

I’ve always wanted a mickey head balloon, I need to add that to my list for the next trip! 😊

Looks like you had a fab time!
California, Arizona and Nevada - 19
MamatoFelix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 21, 05:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by MamatoFelix View Post
I’ve always wanted a mickey head balloon, I need to add that to my list for the next trip! 😊

Looks like you had a fab time!
The balloon was fab and lasted the whole trip. I ended up gifting it to a little girl on our check out day.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List