Notices

Old 18 Jun 21, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
You have missed it! It comes after Crystal River as we head South. We have booked the Best Western for the night before as it is only 100 yds from the Busch main entrance. After Busch, we then sleep at Venice that night.

Like yourself, Busch is a big favourite with us.
I thought I’d seen it on your earlier plans
I’m going to stop making plans and just do your touring plans instead I think
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yipppeeee! I love CFB trip reports. Great pre-trippy - sounds like amazing and I can’t wait to hear more
Slightly alarmed that no military aircraft museums have been mentioned (yet) and you have conceded the hold luggage. Is CFB softening with old age?! Well done Mandie 😂😂
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Yipppeeee! I love CFB trip reports. Great pre-trippy - sounds like amazing and I can’t wait to hear more
Slightly alarmed that no military aircraft museums have been mentioned (yet) and you have conceded the hold luggage. Is CFB softening with old age?! Well done Mandie 😂😂
You are very kind! As you may have gathered, I get a lot of fun out of trip report writing.

Mandie has held the ‘whip hand’ on this one and I can hardly complain after Dayton last time and hopefully, Davis Monthan on the next one.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Oh this looks brilliant! That hotel overlooking the falls is mind blowing. I always love your trip reports and your level of planning and detail is just superb. Cannot wait for this one.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 21, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Oh this looks brilliant! That hotel overlooking the falls is mind blowing. I always love your trip reports and your level of planning and detail is just superb. Cannot wait for this one.
Thankyou for that, Scottish Nellie. We are confident that we will get to this one.

The California/Arizona/Nevada one is in the hands of Sleepy Joe and our resident Tramp. Fingers crossed!

Meantime, the A5 planning book is decorated!

Edited at 12:07 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
jengibbo
Excited about Disney

Sounds brilliant. I hope you get this holiday. Will be following the live trip updates
jengibbo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

This is very exciting CFB! Niagara Falls is firmly on the bucket list for in a few years as is Crystal River which we were meant to visit last year .
I see your countdown is the same as mine, if by some miracle we get to the US this year I'll see you at Heathrow! Are you flying from T5?

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
This is very exciting CFB! Niagara Falls is firmly on the bucket list for in a few years as is Crystal River which we were meant to visit last year .
I see your countdown is the same as mine, if by some miracle we get to the US this year I'll see you at Heathrow! Are you flying from T5?
It is a BA flight, so yes?

If we get there, then I will stand you a pint to celebrate!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
Old 25 Jun 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
It is a BA flight, so yes?

If we get there, then I will stand you a pint to celebrate!
Same here, our Miami flight is around 10.30am I think 🤔

I’ll take you up on that drink although at that time in the morning I’ll take a Diet Coke instead 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Same here, our Miami flight is around 10.30am I think 🤔

I’ll take you up on that drink although at that time in the morning I’ll take a Diet Coke instead 😂
Same. I only drink a wine with my meal on board.. even though I am not driving upon landing.

Its a date!