Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Jul 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I agree the key to bagging a bargain is flexibility:
- being open to the idea of travelling to a different airport,
- being able to fly a few days earlier or later than originally planned,
- being able to book quickly at short notice to take advantage of these offers/glitches

But also, putting in the legwork of research and tracking so that you know when a price comes up that is lower than usual

We've been lucky previous years and grabbed some very cheap flights as a result of dibbers sharing their search results.

Happy hunting everyone and I hope we find lots of great offers that we can take advantage of.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Im in,looking for august 2022,just about to be cancelled for the 4th time!,its got to be open by next year surely
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I’m looking for July next year after my rash decision to book 5 nights onsite. I’ve not made any other plans for the trip yet and have no idea what we are doing 😂 but if I can get good flights and book them then I can add more plans.

We ideally like direct flights but will fly indirect if the price is right as it’s likely to be more expensive in July. I hope we all find the flights we need
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Interested in July flights from Manchester. Will absolutely do indirect, fingers crossed 🤞

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
kermit1982
Excited about Disney

We have booked for 6th August. We are tied with dates due to Hubby working away.

We are having to take girls out of school as they return Tue 16th and we are home early Sun 21st, not worried about the young one (age 7) but big one will be going in to S5 (Scotland) but was either week at end of term (June) or Aug. I was worried with all the exams etc going pear shaped last 2 years better allow her that whole term just incase.

We should also maybe be able to attend a Halloween night 🤞

I’m dreading prices as hubby gets home on a Thursday so can really only fly the Sat or Sun.

But just had a thought lol I’m self employed so was thinking of having the subtle conversation with hubby that I could actually leave with 2 girls (7 and 16) few days before him if we managed to get cheaper flights mid week and return the same day as him
On the Sat.

Would need to way in the extra cost of few days extra for us but was thinking using Tesco vouchers towards hotel and would just have quiet few days offsite before dad would arrive then moving to onsite POFQ.

I’m fairly confident travelling and girls are older now would be more worried about hubby 🤣🙈

Do folk find that flights can be cheaper if booking say 17 nights rather that 14? Esp mid week flights.
kermit1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

September for me, and I randomly check flights throughout the year and post up any really good deals I find, so will do again for 2022.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
howed
Swimming at the All Star Resort

howed's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hoping for a good deal for August, happy to do indirect.
howed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Joining in.
I'll be looking for Saturday August 6th till Saturday 3rd sept. Fairly flexible on airports, any London, South or Manchester to Orlando, Tampa or miami. Would prefer direct but have done indirect before to save on money, so would do again.
Got a great deal for our last trip in August 2019, £2350 BA for 2 adults and 3 kids including a 7 seater car for 3 weeks, Man-lon-orl, orl-dub-man (although the flight back got changed to Tampa-phili-manchester due to the hurricane) .
Hoping to get the next flights for around £3000 🤞 I am able to find something like that.
Biggest concern is I can't book until return date so my outward journey might already be booked by the time I can book... 😬
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

I’m in! No idea when or for how long but I’m in! X
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I will be looking too, mid august for us (3rd time lucky)